Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what ad will be in today’s vlog, or I wonder what vlog will be in today’s ad?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just watching the Gingerbread house video, and she literally calls herself a chef when all she did was MELTING SOME BUTTER
FFS 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her new vlog was sooo boring. Always flaunting the things she's got for her new house and constantly spending money basically

Reactions: 20
She’s so full of herself - saying she knew her hair would go down well but didn’t expect it to go so well on TikTok....you’ve literally just dyed it brown?!? Get over yourself ana! I dyed my brown yesterday but you don’t see me running off to a car park looking like a hoe

• Haha
Reactions: 49
did she... did she just say being gifted a towel set is a big help😭😭 she said it so confidently like she couldn’t afford it all herself

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
After watching the vlog her new apartment is going to be cluttered and tacky , me Julie will feel right at home when she visits to collect her pocket money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Going darker has washed her out way to much, looked way better in the first clip before she had it done.
still don’t understand the influencer car park obsessions. Their grim places lolll wouldn’t wanna sit on the floor

Reactions: 22
I don't know what type of home decor to expect from someone who does photoshoots in a car park

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you guys that mejulie would be able to cover all her expenses without ana?

Reactions: 9
does anyone think ana reads here? we just got called out by lenn.holmes on instagram, and she is in no way as popular as ana but it made me wonder, since they are both in a similar crowd. lenn also lives in manchester so no doubt will be trying to befriend ana when she moves there, and will probably discuss these forums lol
oh she DEFINITELY does. She always slyly mentions stuff we have talked about. Like recently ‘omg everyone was saying I say Yorkshire weird’ etc.

Reactions: 25
oh she DEFINITELY does. She always slyly mentions stuff we have talked about. Like recently ‘omg everyone was saying I say Yorkshire weird’ etc.
She defo does! There’s a video where she reacts to comments and you can tell it’s from tattle 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.