Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion :

Car park Ana forgets her Nanna but all will be ok once she’s Byrons bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Atticus had me julie up at 2am? Sorry but hes 6 years old not a baby my son is only a year older and he would be marched back to bed if he got up at that hour.

Reactions: 38
Me julie "I give a lot on a normal day anyway so yeah I like receiving on Christmas " . What do you give me julie? Photos of your hideous ooftd? You posing naked on your landing? Dirty looks for all us haters?. If she could comment now you know what she would say "what's wrong Wills, jealous are ya?"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does mejulie stick her tongue out like a lizard when she’s eating?

LIKE A LIZARD. I'm dead.

In all seriousness the more I watch of Ana's family videos the more I detest the child and feel sorry for Julie. Also did anyone else think it was a horrible question to ask 'what's the worse present your mum has got you?'. Just comes across as so ungrateful to me...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
LIKE A LIZARD. I'm dead.

In all seriousness the more I watch of Ana's family videos the more I detest the child and feel sorry for Julie. Also did anyone else think it was a horrible question to ask 'what's the worse present your mum has got you?'. Just comes across as so ungrateful to me...
Yeah I didn’t like those questions at all! Also atticus asking Ana how much she’d spent on him, the little horror.

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion- Guys you're not ready for this thread title, the funniest one yet. Cant wait for you to see it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hate these influencers exploiting there bratty siblings, fat dogs and anyone else they can make a few pounds off. Kingsnorth and Hinch boil my piss (dont get me started on Elle and the sister shower scene).
Hinch and Kingsnorth are the two main reasons I’m on here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly if I had talked to my mother like that the way Atticus is talking to Julie (at any age I would have been very much disciplined) he is very disrespectful to his mum and he hit her! Shocked

Reactions: 18
Sorry but I genuinely believe that Julie gets everything she deserves w the way she’s treated by her kids. I mean, she’s a raging tory, a massive twit, and those two brats are only a product of their upbringing. Not to mention the fact she’s a classless leech of a chav.
Jealous am I?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
790C44F0-1F8C-4977-9680-430281DDB2DB.jpeg

who does she think she is😂😂😂 so funny that she’s made a home account. It’s not like she’s renovating her own home or anything, she’s moving into a furnished apartment😂😂 silly witch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.