Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aka Smeg please send me this for free, hint hint xxxx

View attachment 344220
Sorry but why does she want her mum to pay £130 odd for a kettle?? I know she's already got the toaster but again, that costs about the same price... She's living alone so I really don't see the need to spend that much when she could spend a bit less and use her money elsewhere. If you're gonna spend that much on appliances at least get a fun colour 😅

Reactions: 41
Does anyone remember the days when Ana was normal and would be agahst at the thought of spending £130 on a kettle??

What has happened to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
She doesn’t even drink tea or coffee does she? Yet she wants a smeg kettle and a tassimo coffee machine

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Leaked text from ana:

“Haz do me a favour bby girl I’ve just put a question box up on my story and need to address the car park photos since that’s the only thing I ever post anymore, please ask me about it ok thanks bby btw tell Byron I can’t wait to come shag him in a few weeks 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Leaked text from ana:

“Haz do me a favour bby girl I’ve just put a question box up on my story and need to address the car park photos since that’s the only thing I ever post anymore, please ask me about it ok thanks bby btw tell Byron I can’t wait to come shag him in a few weeks 🤪
She looks like a pleb.

And who even cares about having a kettle that costs £100+ when you can buy a cheap one which does the same job. Some people are so tone deaf and disgusting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
See point proven all show off isn't she with her omg I want this because it's branded n expensive nothing humble about her that's for sure. People can't pay bills hun but that's OK u enjoy ur brew u ungrateful show off

It's all want want want with her fucks me off

Oh and let's not forget it's also take take take lol

Reactions: 33
Watch her throw away all the stuff she’s buying now in a year’s time when she’ll eventually move out again

Mark my words she won’t be living alone for long 😂 there’s no way she is going to resist

Reactions: 26
And she got so much stuff gifted that she showed in her recent vlog which boiled my p**s. She can afford to buy her own stuff, clearly, so why do companies chuck money at money just for it to be left unused and wasted?! Give a hoover and baking trays to people that actually deserve them and need them.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
There was so much potential to make a well edited homeware haul with all the tit she’s bought regardless of if the homeware is to your taste or not. Yet she literally just pointed to things in their boxes and said what they were lol it was so lazy and just a reflection of Ana’s content nowadays.

I’m so curious what she will turn to for income when people lose interest in her... cause judging by that reel from Julie, it ain’t her bringing in the £££.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It annoys the hell out of me when companies gift her stuff!!! Gifting her towels helped her out, in what bloody way?!! It's not like she couldn't afford some towels ffs!! And as for the mountain of shite from Costco, there's absolutely no need for all that! She is only moving for video content because she'd run out of ideas!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The word smeg reminds me of smegma which if anyone didn't know is the cheesy build up on a penis . But our ana would probably suck it anyway

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.