Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if my comment on here offended anyone, I didn't mean to upset anybody.
When I said she looked big, I just meant her face looked quite round meaning big and not like her photos

Again, I'm sorry
it’s filler

Reactions: 4
Sorry if my comment on here offended anyone, I didn't mean to upset anybody.
When I said she looked big, I just meant her face looked quite round meaning big and not like her photos

Again, I'm sorry
I think her face is puffy due to her high salt intake from all of the fast food she eats, causing water retention. I also believe she has made this more prominent with fillers, and the turtle neck does not really suit her face shape.

Reactions: 26
2C056C9C-4F0A-43CC-BCD5-BCE041A565D6.png
5A326078-5E89-4F34-8E6C-FF1919AB6157.png

Right this has popped up quite a few times on my Twitter feed and molly-mae donated £1k and I’m not saying Ana had to that much but why not do a bit more then £20 she has the money.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Reactions: 25
View attachment 357493View attachment 357494

Right this has popped up quite a few times on my Twitter feed and molly-mae donated £1k and I’m not saying Ana had to that much but why not do a bit more then £20 she has the money.
Didn’t she donate like £50 or £100 vouchers to random followers for a video before, why couldn’t she have donated the same amount of money to this gentleman? Good on molly mae.

Reactions: 33
Can literally see her nipples in her stories for lounge, I would be mortified selling myself like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
first post, don't know if someone's already done this (and I'm not as savage as you lot) but should I do this 😂

Reactions: 2
997k now!
She’s defo going to keep buying followers so she hits it before NYE. I get that followers are a huge part of an influencers career but if it gets to the point where you’re having to buy them, you’re in it for all the wrong reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.