Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, she sure does fancy herself as a model, or just fancies herself in general. I'm all for confidence, but there's confidence and then there's desperation!
Her top in those photos looks her nipples are holding it in place!
She is not confident AT ALL, hence why she edits her pics to death

She just pretends she is to build that "girl boss" imagine that she loves so much
She's the first one who doesnt believe she's a goddess and with these pics she gets the completely opposite effect: people can spot from a mile that she's just a try hard or simply desperate

Reactions: 20
ohhh here chef ana goes again.... ‘chicken and veg’.... omg how the hell do you cook that?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

She just pretends she is to build that "girl boss" imagine that she loves so much
That's what I mean, she's desperate, too desperate!! I'd rather people have natural confidence, I'm sick of overly edited pics.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

She's the first one who doesnt believe she's a goddess and with these pics she gets the completely opposite effect: people can spot from a mile that she's just a try hard or simply desperate
Yes! She’ll 100% never be a model, years of filling herself with tit food is catching up to her and now her body is a complete mess and her hair and skin are shite, yet she airbrushes and distorts her pics and it’s all so fake, she’s so desperate to be out there doing more like Saff but she just doesn’t have what it takes because she’s too bloody lazy and unorganised.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She wants to go into mainstream media but she doesn’t want anyone to see her real body what is she going to do invent a way to edit her body on live tv?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nearly fell off my chair, a real vegetable that isn’t a onion! We’ve done it folks! Well done Ana! Bone apple teeth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She wants to go into mainstream media but she doesn’t want anyone to see her real body what is she going to do invent a way to edit her body on live tv?
We saw what she looked like on the Saccone Joly’s podcast😂 they don’t have filters and photoshop on TV Ana

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really think she is misguided with regards to her content. Her management aren't directing her either. She should take some time off to re-evaluate her content. She desperately clinging onto different things just to stay relevant

Reactions: 22
It’s sad Anna really needs to take a moment a reflect on where she came from and where she is now, if she carries on the way she’s going she’s going to be at the job centre with Julie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In those insta pics all I can see are her crooked teeth, I swear she said her Invisalign will be done next year? Surely she hasn't even started wearing them yet, her teeth look worse if anything.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.