Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her defence (and to be clear I think her “cooking” is ridiculous) pre-diced onions are a game-changer. I live on my own and hate wasting food. Bag of frozen diced onions is so handy and works out at about 4p an onion. Same with frozen crushed garlic!
Yes but that’s understandable, She’d easily be able to finish a whole onion in a day or two especially considering she thinks it a personality trait to eat onions 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Don’t get me wrong I think most of us are guilty of using jars or packets on occasion to cook but her step by step is laughable 😂!! Honestly it’s quite sad at the same time that mejulie has obviously never taught her how to cook or asked her to help. God help her when she lives on her own.

Reactions: 39
No I can’t watch her play among us, she’s so awful, I can’t deal

Reactions: 24
Claims she now started playing fortnite and enjoyed it... Where. When. Jumping on another bandwagon..
"I thought it was going to be another fortnite obsession... Now the new obsession is among us, so I downloaded the app"

O. R. I. G. I. N. A. L.

"I can invest into a little bit more of a gaming setup"

NO.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her playing the game was actually appalling it was the most bland video ever but I shouldn't be surprised at that because of how bland her personality is 🥴 She really sounded like Morgz in some parts of the video with her fake little 'wOOw no way' comments

Reactions: 24
Just marking my place to Keep up with the Kingsnorth ✌🏽my favourite thread title so far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg that video is so annoying. I play games and watch all the gamer YouTubers, and to see her play one game once and then go on to say she’s going to get a proper set up is infuriating. Stay in your lane, Ana

Reactions: 36
View attachment 303488What on earth are these pics 😐

Her face is orange and her underboob (which I've seen more times than my own!) is pure white. Has she never heard of Mac Face & Body?

I am all for women showing their bodies in any way they feel, but I just feel like Ana is doing it for attention. She wants to benefit from the page 3/OnlyFans type of attention, but doesn't fully commit because she doesn't want to lose her fanbase of screaming 12 year olds.
She could be a great pioneer for sex positivity and body positivity for her younger supporters except she photoshops herself into oblivion and she acts like she's better than people because she 'sucks good dick'..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We all know ana is never going to play 'among us' again, so what's the point in her lying?

Reactions: 18
Can she please invest in some eyebrow tint, the lighter brows make her look 10x more washed out 🥴

Reactions: 20
Can she please invest in some eyebrow tint, the lighter brows make her look 10x more washed out 🥴
I’m all for a natural look but hers look like mine when they’re desperate to be done😅 looks worse now she’s “brunette” as she keeps saying

Reactions: 10
69A9B50D-EE92-48EE-8B8E-98A4A71C2B6B.jpeg

“Saffron posted a photo with her middle finger up so I posted a photo with my middle finger up”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.