Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that lasagne looks vile. The meat had a high fat content and I bet she didn’t drain it. It’s so quick and easy to make both of those sauces and has she never heard of fresh lasagne sheets 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 33
with the money she’s got youd think she’d have invested in 5% fat mince 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I remember there was a tv show called young dumb and living off mum where they put all these teenagers in a house who had no life skills and made them budget their money, make meals and work everyday and hard jobs like working at a fish market at 4am and weighing and selling the fish, I’d love for there to be an influencer edition and ana be on it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 75
What the duck is that food on her story, if you're going to do a cooking demo at least make the whole thing from scratch. Adding Dolmio is not cooking from scratch, not chopping stuff up is damn right bleeping lazy! Like you aint no Gordon Ramsay love so do one.

Reactions: 33
That lasagne looks bleeping grim. I can just hear Gordon Ramsey shouting that he wouldn’t even feed it to a dog.

Reactions: 26
A new thread yay!

Hello all!

Why is she doing this random lasagne cooking on her story when she has never done something like this before.

Is it to show she is a girl boss independent cook or that she can live by herself?

Reactions: 18
She needs cancelling for her 12 year old fans sake!!!

Reactions: 7
As if she just done a step by step guide on how to make a jar sauce lasagne 😂 honestly is she taking the piss. I never even knew pre diced onions were a thing. Lucky I have ana to help me with my culinary skills #blessed
In her defence (and to be clear I think her “cooking” is ridiculous) pre-diced onions are a game-changer. I live on my own and hate wasting food. Bag of frozen diced onions is so handy and works out at about 4p an onion. Same with frozen crushed garlic!

Reactions: 27
In her defence (and to be clear I think her “cooking” is ridiculous) pre-diced onions are a game-changer. I live on my own and hate wasting food. Bag of frozen diced onions is so handy and works out at about 4p an onion. Same with frozen crushed garlic!
Was going to say the same! I can never use a whole onion etc before it goes off so frozen ones save that happening!

Reactions: 10
What’s the betting the next video will be “cook with me for 24 hours” #girlboss #notavirgin #meandbyronhavesexualchemistry
It's the quotes for me lmaooooo

Honestly Ana is such an awful youtuber. She has no work ethic, no real friends, no morals..
The only thing she cares about is having sex, getting drunk, following the crowd and talking about her beloved Bryon

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I fancied a laugh so went to go watch her cutting the onion with the bread knife - you know the time where she keeps slapping it? But I can’t remember what video it’s from, someone remind me please!

I fancied a laugh so went to go watch her cutting the onion with the bread knife - you know the time where she keeps slapping it? But I can’t remember what video it’s from, someone remind me please!
Never mind I found it, was her day in the life of a quaranteen from may if anyone was wondering

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
also why does she feel the need to put tons of onions in every single meal she ""cooks""? :sick:
Sometimes I wonder how she doesnt get heartburn nor acid reflux with all that onion

Reactions: 25

Never mind I found it, was her day in the life of a quaranteen from may if anyone was wondering
OMG, I didn’t even realise she did that (smacked the onion) so I went and watched it back and I’m crying😂😂😂😂 what is she doing???😂
Also just realised, in the same video she attempts an at home workout and says she’s going to have a shower, but the next clip is her doing her makeup in the exact same clothes as before. Even my skin is screaming at the thought of that😬 that is actually disgusting!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.