Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t take her seriously at all, she photoshops the hell out her pics but still it’s not enough to help that face of hers. When I was watching the floral princess video it struck me how naturally pretty she was when she was younger. Whatever she’s done to her face has made her look so much worse.

Reactions: 23
I'll give credit where it's due, at least her minions played the game fairly and actually voted for Ana whenever she was sus. I would've been annoyed if they kept letting her win because she's their 'iDoL'

Reactions: 20
The funniest thing is that in Saffron's unpopular opinions video, her and Libby both said how unattractive girls who show underboob are and how they really hate it... yet that's literally her 'besties' whole personality HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The girl is useless, kills someone on there and stands over the body until she is found😂 it’s painful I don’t think anybody wants to see her play it again but with youtubers. What is this fake Dudley / Birmingham accent she keeps slipping into😂 she’ll be putting on a manny accent next

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As much as I hate to admit it, I actually didn’t mind the video🤣🤣it was different which is good. And it also made me laugh bc the first time I played among us I was exactly the same lmaooo but that’s all I’ll say, my good deed done for the day

Reactions: 5
her pics wouldn’t be as bad if her teeth didn’t look like they belong to a tyrannosaurus rex

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The thing is when people like her start playing games and getting loads of views for it, the gaming community hate them because those streamers worked so hard for their following, then people like Ana come over with their already big following and steal the limelight off the actual gamers. It happened with Corinna Kopf when she came over from vlogs to twitch

Reactions: 33
her pics wouldn’t be as bad if her teeth didn’t look like they belong to a tyrannosaurus rex
Really don't understand why she didn't get braces because they would've been free on the nhs, and now she can't even be arsed with invisalign which is gifted anyway lol - so strange because she would look 10x better if she straightened her teeth and she had the whole of lockdown to wear them where she wouldn't really be seen much! what a waste

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The thing is when people like her start playing games and getting loads of views for it, the gaming community hate them because those streamers worked so hard for their following, then people like Ana come over with their already big following and steal the limelight off the actual gamers. It happened with Corinna Kopf when she came over from vlogs to twitch
Legit, I watch a lot of gamers and all of them had to grind and sink a fair bit of money into their channel before they got any pay off. Ana better not just stroll into that world-I'm all for more people getting into gaming, but Ana has never expressed any interest in it ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Very sophisticated, Ana 👌
you would expect that someone who has 1 million followers would put much more effort in doing " photoshoots "
It looked like a set I could've easily recreated (if not better) at home, and I'm not even an influencer

Reactions: 11
Bloody hell, she sure does fancy herself as a model, or just fancies herself in general. I'm all for confidence, but there's confidence and then there's desperation!
Her top in those photos looks her nipples are holding it in place!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can almost guarantee that one person told her she could be a model and she’s ran with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.