Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Creep

*trigger warning*

She must've deleted it, it was a 10min+ vid of her talking on her balcony in Dubai crying about how she's suicidal and doesn't want to be an influencer anymore. She was saying it's not worth it and doesn't recommend it. But mainly her talking about how she does all these reckless things like travelling to Dubai in the pandemic bc she doesn't care about her life and doesn't think she can live anymore, it's really sad, I hope she goes home and gets some help :(
Oh gosh, how awful 😔 I really hope she does get the help she needs 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Gtammy9

View attachment 305315
Forgot to post this the other day but how pretty did she look here on the Krispy Kreme video. Natural hair, make up normal and face not orange (lip colour debatable😂 but still better than the one she uses now). She suits brunette but I think she should go back to a natural dark blonde balayage colour because the dark one block colour is doing nothing for her atm!

Outfit also debatable because she’s eating doughnuts in the car with her mum and little brother but looks like she’s running late for pole class.😂 This is the time she started experimenting with underboob dresses and then felt the need to always have her boobs out😑 I guess she was younger here but she’s still doing it to this day. Those reels outfits are purely for Haz and Byron, when in actual fact she would love to be in a plt extra low cut, extra short with a hint of extra flammable bodycon dress.
Does anyone know why my photo has gone? I can no longer see it and the link doesn’t work either🤔

pixxyy

VIP Member
that connect 4 camera angle lol wouldnt it be best to have shown it so we could see the game.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
How far is manchester from where she stays? I thought she wanted to stay local to family?

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Not a nice watch but speaking from experience this is what myself and plenty of people I hung around with in my early 20's felt like after a heavy weekend of sniff or the end of a week in Ibiza. It smacks of a comedown
to be fair she said in the video she hadn’t really drunk much or done any drugs in dubai because she doesn’t enjoy that anymore, i really don’t think it’s a comedown in this particular video. We know she has mental health issues as she’s spoke about it for years and was in hospital for an overdose just last month. I don’t think it’s fair to suggest the way she’s acting in this video is the result of a comedown x

Next MeJulie will be advertising Tombola Bingo on her insta
i’ve been on this thread for a couple months but must have missed it if someone said it ... PLEASE can someone tell me why you lot call her MeJulie 😂

Minipizza

VIP Member
I think the video must have been edited heavily I’m sure atticus would have had a few melt downs along the way.
Atticus deffo didn’t sleep in there 🤣 I doubt Julie or him he stayed in aslong as ana made out

LDNtea

VIP Member
She’s from Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. Not too far from Birmingham really
I can vouch the Northampton / Wellingborough accent is pretty terrible too I went to school there for afew years. We had a girl join my current workplace a couple yrs back with a strong northants accent, her mum came in once and someone said how strong it was and my colleague said “we don’t have an accent!” I was just like 👀👀👀👀 ok. Lol

Reactions: 3