Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I have definitely seen her wear worse outfits and I’ve seen a few fashion influencers in similar things but she is not a fashion guru/influencer/instagrammer so she looks so try hard.

I also still don’t get the point of a reel of her twirling around 😂

Reactions: 5

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Julie as a mum should say something about this, but obviously she's too busy sponsoring Daniel Wellington on her stories ( JEALOUS ARE YAA)
Laughing at th3 jealous are ya, me and my friends and brothers do it all the time. Shit at cooking are ya 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
this might seem like such a minor issue to some but in her omelette pic with the ingredients I don’t think that the eggs are free range and that gets to me so much😭 I just looked at the tesco website and I’m pretty sure they’re the same ones and they’re by far the cheapest which means she literally just went and chose the cheapest ones without thinking about anything else. As someone who feels very strongly about animal rights this is so wrong to me with the money she earns😭
To be fair to her (never thought I'd saw that 😂) for some reason Tesco sell some free range eggs in plastic boxes rather than cardboard

Anastasiaxo

I know this isn’t saffron’s thread but this is going round tik tok and I honestly don’t know why people still support her 😂😅

Attachments

• Haha

jenlisa

hey y’all sorry I’m new to this thread and have a question about an old topic, did ana ever complete those online a levels? and isn’t it illegal to not do like some form of post 16 education in England? because I feel like she talked about it for the first few months of that school year and stopped, just really curious about it

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I think it’s only for Instagram filters, I clicked that ‘effect’ and it came up with an Instagram filter. Nothing to say ana doesn’t use an outside app though
Yeah it’s only for Instagram story filters. She definitely uses Facetune though, sadly most influencers do.

• Angry

kiwi123

To be fair to her (never thought I'd saw that 😂) for some reason Tesco sell some free range eggs in plastic boxes rather than cardboard
I hope that’s the case then because just imagining her going to the egg section and just looking at the prices and choosing the cheapest ones just irks me so much😂

Grejaha

VIP Member
As much as I hate to admit it, I actually didn’t mind the video🤣🤣it was different which is good. And it also made me laugh bc the first time I played among us I was exactly the same lmaooo but that’s all I’ll say, my good deed done for the day

Minipizza

VIP Member
this might seem like such a minor issue to some but in her omelette pic with the ingredients I don’t think that the eggs are free range and that gets to me so much😭 I just looked at the tesco website and I’m pretty sure they’re the same ones and they’re by far the cheapest which means she literally just went and chose the cheapest ones without thinking about anything else. As someone who feels very strongly about animal rights this is so wrong to me with the money she earns😭
Ana won’t know the difference 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4