Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
In YouTube a Venezuelan influencer Mar is being ripped apart for copying a story time yet Ana spreads her shit and is still getting away with it

Reactions: 1

tabitha1

Tbh I think she was just saying that. She just wanted bigger boobs but didn’t want to push that narrative. We all saw her boobs before - they weren’t uneven and if they were it wasn’t noticeable like Ana’s
Ana’s are a lot more even than they were before, I reckon she’s already had it done!!

Reactions: 1

Voiceofreason2020

***Trigger warning***

It’s still in my history so I think she just made it unlisted.

It’s a sad watch and would really not recommend it if you will be triggered by self harm/suicide etc.

but I think it’s important to watch especially for young girls who want to be influencers. I commend her for being so honest.

I can’t seem to watch it - sounds incredibly sad though...

Eckledomr

Wait, is Quisha Ana’s old friend Amber going by another name? Apologies to go off topic a bit but they look really similar so wondering if it’s her using another name?

Melier

VIP Member
Honestly I really feel for her. I know this isn't her thread, but I really hope someone is looking out for her and reaches out to her after seeing that and she can get home safe and move onto life after being an influencer. I really hope for the best for her.
Does she have a thread on here do you know?