Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newtoyou

VIP Member
That tik tok 😭😭😭 Also how does she know when to say the words without the music on? I’ve never used it

Reactions: 2

Kiwi13

An old video popped up in my recommdendations. The video last Christmas when Ana gives her nan the present of going to London to stay and see Mamma Mia. omg Atticusis reaction -_- absolute meltdown child in the background. JeALoUs iS hE?
Omg what video is this

tabitha1

Omg when I opened that story I thought she was doing a video buying food for a food bank, but noo.

You know what I had for my tea lastnight Ana? Boiled potatoes and plain popadoms, because times of tough and people are struggling. She’s so out of touch to post these things when people are starving
I really want to be able to pay forward in times like these! Is there anything I can do?? Maybe on an amazon wish list x

• Heart

whatshesaid123

Chatty Member
She does that accent because it’s what Haz does.
Byron is from Sheffield where the accent is quite common and it’s like a joke between Haz and Byron where Haz puts on that voice, and ofcourse Ana has just leeched onto it
Byron is from sheffield?? He doesn’t have the accent at all 🤣

Reactions: 1
unseen: behind the scenes of padgate
can someone please explain the pad thing because I haven’t followed this thread for very long and I must have missed it? If not could someone please direct me to where I can find it out for myself please

newtoyou

VIP Member
I’m vegetarian so forgive my ignorance. But why are the chickens on plastic bags and not a plate? Are they ready cooked or something? (I’m not even trying to be shady here!)

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Wait, is Quisha Ana’s old friend Amber going by another name? Apologies to go off topic a bit but they look really similar so wondering if it’s her using another name?
No quisha is an old internet friend from her floral princess days

Just a thought and idk if it was mentioned before, in recent videos Ana, Haz and Saffron all have the same nails? Idk if it was intentional or not but I do wonder who got them first and who copied who. Not a dig at any of them just thought it was strange

kk91001

In her defence she probably doesnt know how to cook properly because julie has ocd shes diagnosed and doesnt let her cook or clean. Even if anna did it julie would complain that its not done properly or just do it again. Just recently she said shes been letting her cook so its really early days for her... i think once she moves out julie wont be around and she can practice it more. Also minus the ocd a lot of women can be controlling like this they want everything done there way and dont give room for there daughters to learn anything which i think is wrong.

• Haha