Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilu22

VIP Member
Oh yeah cos that makes it all okay 😂 shagging in front of a child is fine because they’d don’t know what it is
Of course it’s not alright, it’s pretty disgusting really. I was just saying that why would she know what it was her parents were doing

Reactions: 6

iloveaddisonrae

Probably because prevents those big plaque-filled knashers taking up the view finder.

It’s not sexy, Ana - I tell you what is sexy though - pronouncing your words instead of trying to be provocative. The lyrics are:

“make light love on a Sunday”
NOT
“May lallaa onnasunnnaay”

Massive tit.
bruh its not even that its:
I'm tryna meet your mama on a Sunday
Then make a lotta love on a Monday (ah)

LucaLemon

She should just be honest with the amount of food she actually eats to save promoting unhealthy eating habits such as small portions to her fans. She already promotes unhealthy eating though with all the takeaways. Also, I do actually have a small stomach and a fast metabolism and am underweight and have been underweight my whole life because of that but even I on some days can eat a lot depending on different factors like the time of month, and if I need the extra nutrients. But, I’m not eating McDonald’s all the time so that probably factors into it, in fact, I really don’t like McDonald’s if I ever have it as it makes you feel so ill afterward. Ana just be honest, you can order the double Big Mac from McDonald’s Christmas menu and probably finish. Stop pushing that you’re healthy and eat so little when your main brand is McDonald’s and your dinners every night if you cook them consist of sodium high pasta sauces, pasta, and a bit of tomato, cucumber and onion
I'm exactly the same my mum and brother too. We have fast metabolism and struggle to finish a full meal, although I will demolish a Dominos 😄 but I can't afford to eat this everyday nor would I choose to. But yes I am also underweight, I specifically have to eat carbs to try and put on weight.

So there is no way in hell Ana has a small stomach and fast metabolism. Perhaps one of them but definitely not both.

• Haha

idk2

VIP Member
I don’t see the problem with her moving to Manchester if her friends are there, of course she’s going to want to be near them rather than alone in a city, I don’t really blame her for that tbh. Plus it’s possible she’s been offered opportunities out there, it’s not a bad place for someone for her age to live either. I’ll be interested to see if she’s going to have a house or apartment though. I don’t really like the apartments that Haz and Byron live in
She will live there or really close by. The building where Haz and Byron live is full of youtubers!

piggymummy01

this might seem like such a minor issue to some but in her omelette pic with the ingredients I don’t think that the eggs are free range and that gets to me so much😭 I just looked at the tesco website and I’m pretty sure they’re the same ones and they’re by far the cheapest which means she literally just went and chose the cheapest ones without thinking about anything else. As someone who feels very strongly about animal rights this is so wrong to me with the money she earns😭
Free range is also a con sadly.. It's still a part of animal abuse but this girl doesn't care about any of that

Reactions: 5

Randomuser37

View attachment 314176
i know this isn’t the right place to post this as it isn’t relevant to the thread but i’ve just seen this on twitter? by the looks of it she’s aimed it at quisha and it’s disgusting how she can willingly say something like this when the poor girl is so ill at the moment
I think lily is talking about herself because she’s in Dubai rn? Not sure tho

RateItOutOfTen

sorry I just came back on and saw the replies🤣apparently she was leeching off of him for drinks and begged him to go home with her. He said she was over the top loud too (with everyone in the house🤢) and didn’t shower in the morning (so prob did smell rotten too🤣🤣)
Jeeeeez, was this recently? The thought of that happening in their current house with Atticus in the next room🤢🤢

• Sick

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I really want to be able to pay forward in times like these! Is there anything I can do?? Maybe on an amazon wish list x

that’s so nice of you thank you, but my message came across worse than I meant it too, I’m not in a real struggle, me and my partner work full time, it’s just he was at work and I’m on my last week before payday so money is tight until then haha so just had to make do with what was easy in the house, then got annoyed seeing Ana’s post, but thank you for your corncern x

• Heart