Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

0cbxox

She looks so sweaty 🤢 she’s really not a naturally pretty girl

I think someone's personality has a lot to do with how they come off physically. I think we'd perceive her as prettier if she was a nice person - not fake/up her own arse but genuine and kind. Not to mention I think a lot could be improved if she started eating some veggies and taking care of her hygiene lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3

newtoyou

VIP Member
What does “in memory of those who died to help their names” mean? In her latest ig with the stars?

Lilu22

VIP Member
i seen someone say ana once said in a video her parents used to have sex in the same room / bed as her ??? anyone know what video
How old would she have been though? As a small child, sleeping in the same bed is ok if it helps the child sleep, but I think any older than reception age, they should be in their own bed. Surely at 4 years old she wouldn’t know what sex is?🤔🙈

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
Can I just ask where the whole she is good at sucking dick thing came from and her sleeping with a lot of boys?

Just a question did anyone watch the podcast on YouTube with anna n Jonathan sacconejolys (nokidsallowed) that she was on? Are they filmed months in advance? Like she looked different?? Like it didn't look like her? Compared to like her insta n stuff like she looked like an older version?? Like hair and washed out? Just confused

If you say so...

Chatty Member
to be fair she said in the video she hadn’t really drunk much or done any drugs in dubai because she doesn’t enjoy that anymore, i really don’t think it’s a comedown in this particular video. We know she has mental health issues as she’s spoke about it for years and was in hospital for an overdose just last month. I don’t think it’s fair to suggest the way she’s acting in this video is the result of a comedown x
Which is exactly what we all used to say after a sesh. I know people who OD’d during the comedown after a sesh...they weren’t lucky enough for an ambulance to “find them” (this quisha must have called the ambulance for them to “find” her btw) alas, It’s a gossip site, lots of stuff could be considered “unfair to say/ speculate” regardless; it’s off topic in this thread so let’s leave it here.

Reactions: 2

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
So she's moving to Manchester for opportunities with who PLT/MissGuided and every other MCR based fast fashion company & that new influencer Dentist which is based in Spinningfields Ruh Dental which we all know Ana is going to collab with??? I wonder what her reasons are Agree with someone who said she would always been competing with Molly Mae. Molly Mae has Love Island 'fans' and her YouTube fans not sure what else she did quite frankly but Anna is just YouTube & Podcasts. Shame she didn't stay in Brighton -is that where she's from? I always get confused.

I thought the commute to London from Brighton would be easier???. I do feel MCR is probably cheaper to live with rent/food e.t.c than London. Can't believe she's leaving her 'Saff' wonder whether shell do the Xmas presents trips e.t.c annual videos they used to do..

Costco shop likely to be claimed back as it's for a video ofcourse.
think you’re getting mixed up here. Ana is from Wellingborough and never lived in Brighton or with Saff. And as others have pointed out she has friends living in Manchester. Who does she know in London? She can’t do anything for herself so no way would she move there alone.

Weeskatergurl

I was watching Anastasia big mac muckbang and she said she would love to go where her dad is to travel which is Thailand so thats probably why she didn't see him for a while

tawdryhepburn

She's not right for love island though imo, I could see her on CBB.. if it was still on the TV 😂 imagine everyone nominating her I'd loooove to see it!
why did this make me think of ana as pippa from dead set? although she would probs be the one shitting in a bin

• Haha

Kandy floss

Of course it’s not alright, it’s pretty disgusting really. I was just saying that why would she know what it was her parents were doing
Maybe she’s realised as she’s gotten older? I once walked in on my parents having sex as a child and at the time I didn’t know what they were doing but I got the feeling it wasn’t something for me to see so just quietly left.

I realised years later that they had been having sex 🤷🏻‍♀️