Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next time they might gift her one in her size
@meetmeatthemotel @getyourrocksoff

9180EF96-F13E-40D7-93E3-6EED29A9FEC1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
As much as Saffron annoys the heck out of me, Ana is beginning to get worse than Saff! I'm sure she's trying to hint that she wants to be a glamour model. I'm not a prude, but I'm so sick of her blatant attempts to show her boobs, especially the ridiculous peek a boo below the bikini too, which she's gone many times! It's desperation!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ana is definitely worse at this point. Saffron's videos aren't quite so pointless and repetitive and she is actually doing interesting and worthwhile things with her life like the marathon and Strictly. She'll post a revealing photo now and again but not every other day like Ana.

Reactions: 11
I think the difference is that Saffron has always been the way she is, whereas this year Ana has changed dramatically

Reactions: 14
She’s now blaming her camera for making her voice sound deep?? Thought it was just a bad tbroat
I just understood it as she’s finally getting better and also can’t wait to have the new camera? But now just went back to re-read and it does sound like she’s blaming it on the camera😂 the girl is inventive I’ll give her that! Never heard of that before🤔

Reactions: 3
Just watched her poundland
Video
She bought cutlery cups and saucepan from Poundland and didn’t even wash them before eating / using

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The Poundland video was pointless as the things she ate and used you can get from Tesco anyway 😂😂😂

now the people she collabs with has over a million subscribers... definitely desperate for that million 😂

Reactions: 1
YouTube has a limited lifespan. It'll fizzle out before she's 25. She doesn't seem to be making any proper investments (even her house isn't an investment) and is bound to end up the same way as her mother at this rate. I do hope her money is being invested and not spent away on pointless crap. She has no further education and no experience working.

Too small and insignificant to actually make enough money to ensure her future, yet large enough to delude herself into thinking she's making it big. I really don't envy her position. She should have stayed in school and went to uni.

Reactions: 8
Watching the latest Bali video, I know Bali can be a really high-end holiday, and Ana was obviously staying in a luxurious villa, but it makes me laugh when British influencers go there and act like it's a paradise, when in reality the Kuta area of Bali is the equivalent of Magaluf for Australians 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
YouTube has a limited lifespan. It'll fizzle out before she's 25. She doesn't seem to be making any proper investments (even her house isn't an investment) and is bound to end up the same way as her mother at this rate. I do hope her money is being invested and not spent away on pointless crap. She has no further education and no experience working.

Too small and insignificant to actually make enough money to ensure her future, yet large enough to delude herself into thinking she's making it big. I really don't envy her position. She should have stayed in school and went to uni.
This is what I don’t understand about most youtubers, like at least get another qualification behind you eg alevels or even a btec.
If and when YouTube does fizzle out, yeah she’ll have experience of working with brands etc, but there’s no other qualification behind her other than her gcses

Reactions: 8
Anna’s channel has become the food network for chavs.
In Bali..... goes to the shop for strawberry Oreos. And Fanta 🤷‍♀️
First thing she does when they go to the hotel. Check out the free snacks and nab a bar of chocolate.
She should have just refused the trip and went to Morrison’s and Nando’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually laughed when she missed a strip of her tan on her arm as that’s probs the most relatable thing she’s done this year

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love when she said her taste palette has really improved and changed and she’s trying different food now - ordering prawn tempura etc.
Cut to the next shot of her buying Fanta and Oreos from the shop 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

THIS!! At least Saffron is getting ranges in Primark. Ana is trying her hardest to make her way through the working class supermarket chains for big sponsorships but still doesn’t get anywhere. I can imagine the money she’s making isn’t being invested and once her “career” fizzles out the quickie-cash will dry up. Anyone know if she paying for all of her mum’s plastic surgery? That face is positively plastic!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.