Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Since when was she an Instagram Model? The comments are funny, asking why is her tan so patchy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She knows how badly her fans want to see the Disney trip so when she finded out why didn’t she tell us?? But now it looks like she’s keeping it a secret

Why does she have to make a big deal about flying somewhere alone at 18?! And McDonalds in the title *groan* 🙄

Reactions: 10
So that was half an hour of everything been “literally amazing” and seeing way too much of Ana’s boobs, wear a bra fgs!

Just noticed on her Instagram it now says “Next - Paris”, so looks likely that they’re finally going to Disneyland

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Maybe she's scrapped the Disneyland idea and is taking them to Florida. Think of all the 'amazing, sick, unreal content':

24 hours only eating in Disney
24 hours eating American junk food
24 hours eating in American restaurant chains
24 hours eating American McDonald's

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Maybe she's scrapped the Disneyland idea and is taking them to Florida. Think of all the 'amazing, sick, unreal content':

24 hours only eating in Disney
24 hours eating American junk food
24 hours eating in American restaurant chains
24 hours eating American McDonald's
24 hours covering my bad skin with orange tan and make up

• Haha
Just noticed on her Instagram it now says “Next - Paris”, so looks likely that they’re finally going to Disneyland
If I remember correctly, I think in a video a few months ago she said the plan was to go to Disneyworld in Florida instead of Disneyland in Paris

Reactions: 4
Wow I've found other people that think similar to me, the GG thread is dead.

Idk if I'm being too harsh, but she's just so stupid but childish at the same time. Watching the video she did with Mark, "I don't like lettuce, I don't like spinach, I don't like salads or anything green" or that she'd never tried sweetcorn until she went to KFC a few weeks ago. I would ask what did she eat as a kid but the state of the food her brother eats tells me enough. Didn't he have chips with his xmas dinner?

Can never get over the vegan for a day video where she made a tomato sauce and literally chucked an entire garlic clove in a dry frying pan because she didn't know what to do with it. Then just fried some dry tomatoes she was supposed to skin but she seeded, was something else.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Her Mum best leave her bags and jewellery at home if they're going to Paris, I'm sure it's illegal to have counterfeit goods in France.
Imagine her getting a fine and losing all her hard earned Instagram money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow I've found other people that think similar to me, the GG thread is dead.
Get them to come over here!

If I remember correctly, I think in a video a few months ago she said the plan was to go to Disneyworld in Florida instead of Disneyland in Paris
Yep, it gave her mum time to save money so they could go to Florida instead? Right?
Julie has been whoring herself out on insta, I assumed it was to pay for this 😐

So it’s just because she’s an unemployed beg then 😐

• Wow
  • Haha
My mistake if she did. I’m just going off the surprise video where near the beginning it shows her looking at the hotels in Paris

Reactions: 1

From about 2 minutes.
Anna... talking out of her ass and realising SO many people have been asking, so she gonna have to go on the damn holiday. 😐

Reactions: 2
She knows how badly her fans want to see the Disney trip so when she finded out why didn’t she tell us?? But now it looks like she’s keeping it a secret
I think ill be done watching after that trip tbh.

Reactions: 1
Get them to come over here!

Yep, it gave her mum time to save money so they could go to Florida instead? Right?
Julie has been whoring herself out on insta, I assumed it was to pay for this 😐

So it’s just because she’s an unemployed beg then 😐
Unemployed or unemployable

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That just sounds like a lie of an excuse? I'd never had a passport as a kid and my first was when I was 21. I managed to apply for one, go for an interview and have my passport in hand within about 6 weeks. Why would a passport take months?

Unemployed or unemployable
If she’s using those skinny syrups I can’t see her being able to hold down a job.
Unless she’s a toilet attendant and can run to the loo herself every few minutes because that tit is nasty!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
That just sounds like a lie of an excuse? I'd never had a passport as a kid and my first was when I was 21. I managed to apply for one, go for an interview and have my passport in hand within about 6 weeks. Why would a passport take months?
I can’t lie mine took 3 months from application to receiving it, but I did have to keep sending extra documents as I changed my middle names. So not sure what Julie’s excuse is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.