Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The were bragging loads of times how Julie's trolley was looking like a 'rich person's trolley'. Also, how Ana said that they'll probably eat all the 5 packs of chocolate fingers in a week šŸ™ˆšŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The were bragging loads of times how Julie's trolley was looking like a 'rich person's trolley'. Also, how Ana said that they'll probably eat all the 5 packs of chocolate fingers in a week šŸ™ˆšŸ¤¢
Ana darling, a rich person wouldn't shop in Tesco. Look at Zoella, it's Waitrose all the way...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That video was awful, food to eat for a few weeks hmmm, more like chocolate and crap ran out of ideas ana [emoji23]julie stop photoshopping your pics and face turning it stop trying desperately to be a teenager again its embarrassing

Julie spent Ā£130 on chocolate, coffee, alcohol, loo rolls, cereal and cleaning stuff, Ā£8 alone on those unstoppables things[emoji23]
Ana spent Ā£78 on chocolate, alcohol, coke, dough balls, cookies and milkshakes, nearly Ā£50 on coke[emoji33]
Atticus spent Ā£98 on chocolate, cakes, brownies, cereal, turkey dinosaurs (drummers[emoji23]), chips, pasta, tomato sauce, water, crisps, sweetcorn, fruit, bread
Least atticus bought actual food to not like you or julie [emoji23]love how ur mam spent the most clearly loves using ur money
Ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s replying to comments as well saying she doesnā€™t use photoshop or facetune how embarrassing
I don't think she's lying though, she probably hasn't used Facetune or Photoshop as they are types of apps, she's just used another airbrushing app, if you look at her responses she's really particular with how she responds. Facebook is full of over edited photos, I understand some people maybe self conscious, less is more when it comes to airbrushing wrinkles, do it, but subtly. Also, I don't think Julie's allowed to edit her skin when advertising a skin product, it's against advertising regulations. I remember uproar years ago when on TV adverts had extensions when advertising shampoo, and fake eyelashes when advertising mascara, if companies do this now they have to declare it on the advert

Reactions: 3
Julie is getting a lot of 'hate' or should I say genuine feedback on her latest 'ad' for the alloy...

People are also calling her out for not investigating her son's supposed autism:

Screenshot_20190919_075413.jpg

Whilst I don't agree with the way in which this person handled it I have thought for a long time that Atticus is most likely on the spectrum.

As someone with an autistic sibling he has many traits beyond just hand flapping which could be autism related... limited food options, terror of wasps, stilted speech...

Whilst I agree this is essentially none of our business, when they splash their families life all over the internet people will naturally comment. Julie is taking it as hateful rather than people trying to point it out due to concern or maybe they're just trying to give her some advice?

Being autistic isn't an insult or something to be ashamed of. Obviously we don't know if she has researched this or spoken to his teacher but if I was working in his class, I would have immediately flagged my concerns to the teacher and the SENCO.

Julie clearly sees having a child with a potential disability as an insulting shameful thing, it isn't:

"NO HE DOESN'T HAVE A bleeping DISABILITY" - hotsexymamaxo

Reactions: 17
When did Yorkshire tea become a rich person tea?

Her mum is so weird how she thinks Yorkshire tea, cleaning products and coffee pods make for a rich person. Even more weird that she doesnā€™t buy them herself but was thriving when Ana was paying.

Reactions: 11
Julie is getting a lot of 'hate' or should I say genuine feedback on her latest 'ad' for the alloy...

People are also calling her out for not investigating her son's supposed autism:

View attachment 42291

Whilst I don't agree with the way in which this person handled it I have thought for a long time that Atticus is most likely on the spectrum.

As someone with an autistic sibling he has many traits beyond just hand flapping which could be autism related... limited food options, terror of wasps, stilted speech...

Whilst I agree this is essentially none of our business, when they splash their families life all over the internet people will naturally comment. Julie is taking it as hateful rather than people trying to point it out due to concern or maybe they're just trying to give her some advice?

Being autistic isn't an insult or something to be ashamed of. Obviously we don't know if she has researched this or spoken to his teacher but if I was working in his class, I would have immediately flagged my concerns to the teacher and the SENCO.

Julie clearly sees having a child with a potential disability as an insulting shameful thing, it isn't:"NO HE DOESN'T HAVE A bleeping DISABILITY" - hotsexymamaxo
I have thought the same for a while but assumed they must know as even the school will probably have flagged it by now if they didnā€™t know themselves beforehand. I took it from her response that she must already know but she didnā€™t need to respond all defensive like that! The person commenting I donā€™t think was being rude but her response to them definitely was!

Reactions: 8
Ngl Iā€™d be angry if somebody tried diagnosing my kid when they donā€™t even know them. Itā€™s so rude and disrespectful.

Reactions: 22
Ngl Iā€™d be angry if somebody tried diagnosing my kid when they donā€™t even know them. Itā€™s so rude and disrespectful.
But are you posting hundreds of videos featuring them and profiting off them online? Thatā€™s the difference, you give up a lot once you take that step and they do nothing to protect him from this.

Also Anaā€™s whole ā€œrich persons trolley (or trolly)ā€ was so cringeworthy and desperate. Sheā€™s really targeting the lowest and most vulnerable subculture.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How can people watch the crap she puts out on youtube that she terms 'content'. It's not content, it's utter garbage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish they'd donated some of their many cereals and other longlife to the food bank at the end of the video but it probably didn't even cross their mind :(

Reactions: 14
I wish they'd donated some of their many cereals and other longlife to the food bank at the end of the video but it probably didn't even cross their mind :(
Absolutely not. Although now it's been mentioned on here no doubt Ana will make a post about how to donate to your local food bank...

Not that she reads here, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20190920_105335.jpg

The Julie is clearly begging Vans to send them to her for free... maybe buy them yourself Jules, surely you can afford it with all the resounding success of your ad campaigns on Insta??? You must be raking in the profit... NO?

Can't afford them can you? JEALOUS ARE YA???? Not really Jules, no one is jealous of you love, trust me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.