Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 42578

The Julie is clearly begging Vans to send them to her for free... maybe buy them yourself Jules, surely you can afford it with all the resounding success of your ad campaigns on Insta??? You must be raking in the profit... NO?

Can't afford them can you? JEALOUS ARE YA???? Not really Jules, no one is jealous of you love, trust me.
As someone that's lived in Vans for years, before they became the "in thing"... They awful in my opinion anyway!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s hardly the sort of person vans would have promoting them though really is she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watch at 8:47 on anas video called responding to hate with my mum and hilarious day out with my friends. Julie is disgusting.

Reactions: 2
So Ana has one of those Dementia photos holding the orange, but hasn’t put it on her grid? 🤔.

Saffron also has one and it’s on her grid with a very honest post, and I commend her for it, but for Ana to not put anything up and just add it as a photo of her to her stories, how vile!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Julie is getting a lot of 'hate' or should I say genuine feedback on her latest 'ad' for the alloy...

People are also calling her out for not investigating her son's supposed autism:

View attachment 42291

Whilst I don't agree with the way in which this person handled it I have thought for a long time that Atticus is most likely on the spectrum.

As someone with an autistic sibling he has many traits beyond just hand flapping which could be autism related... limited food options, terror of wasps, stilted speech...

Whilst I agree this is essentially none of our business, when they splash their families life all over the internet people will naturally comment. Julie is taking it as hateful rather than people trying to point it out due to concern or maybe they're just trying to give her some advice?

Being autistic isn't an insult or something to be ashamed of. Obviously we don't know if she has researched this or spoken to his teacher but if I was working in his class, I would have immediately flagged my concerns to the teacher and the SENCO.

Julie clearly sees having a child with a potential disability as an insulting shameful thing, it isn't:

"NO HE DOESN'T HAVE A bleeping DISABILITY" - hotsexymamaxo
My 9 year old nephew has autism (diagnosed at 4 so similar age to Atticus is now) his mannerisms and the way he acts is pretty much IDENTICAL to my nephew and he is considered to be on the severe end of the spectrum by his doctors. Hurts that she thinks it’s to be ashamed of! She’d find ppl would stop trying to call her out if she was just honest. Ana could even do a video so young children are educated about special needs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion:
Using little bro for views, on insta showing her boobs, it’s all about junk food & Julie being rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion: it’s too long but I couldn’t cut it 😂

Eating sweetcorn means I’m healthy, right? Aren’t you impressed I’m 18 and alone boarding a flight? Mum’s sponging off my income, what shall I post next, boobs or my bum?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone find it weird how Julie posted she doesn’t want atticus on her Instagram but then they make videos surrounding him that are watched by hundreds of thousands?? Why

Reactions: 14
Anyone find it weird how Julie posted she doesn’t want atticus on her Instagram but then they make videos surrounding him that are watched by hundreds of thousands?? Why
Because he's on Ana's channel not hers, she can take the moral high ground that she doesn't actually parade her son in front of a camera. Ana does. It leaves her guilt free and happy to cash in on the money her daughter makes.

I've just watched their shop. "Rich persons trolley" she has no idea. It's clear Julie sees herself as above the average person now because she buys Method and coffee pods. Massive contradiction there because Method is seen as an eco friendly product, coffee pods are seen by many as another product clogging landfill with single use plastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Wasting money left right and centre, Jealous Julie's a terrible mentor, Atticus is becoming a spoilt brat, tits and bum out 24/7, how classy is that?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Living With The Flogging Lodger Julie 24/7, Jealous Are Ya?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If any of you missed Strictly Cone Dancing, just watch Ana’s snapchat story, has the whole show on there.

• Haha
Great another food challenge
For her it's getting paid to do something they'll be doing anyway. They're getting quick and easy money, no effort, planning etc going into it. And not much time coming out of her day if they're doing it anyway 🤷🏻

I quite enjoy food videos actually, but it’s literally all she does now, no creativity or effort, when was the last time she did a make up video? Yet she still gets gifted endless amounts of beauty products, she’s not a beauty channel

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.