Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will Anastasia learn to put #ad on her videos.
Great behind the scenes upload. She just confirmed the blindfolded surprise holiday video to Italy was a fake...like everyone suspected at the time.

Reactions: 9
When will Anastasia learn to put #ad on her videos.
Great behind the scenes upload. She just confirmed the blindfolded surprise holiday video to Italy was a fake...like everyone suspected at the time.
Time stamp?

Her clothing line is basically overpriced pretty little thing inspired tat? So unoriginal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's been out for a while now, to me it's overpriced cheap crap.
I can't wait for Me Julie to wear it #hotmama

Her clothing line is basically overpriced pretty little thing inspired tat? So unoriginal
Great minds think a like!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought that, ive ordered from plt before and the quality was shocking, it came with holes in, these products are made in Portugal, whst annoy me was on the website all the models are wearing a size 8

Reactions: 9
Makes me sick, my partner’s grandad left his family at 14 because he was expected to bring the oldest son and moved to London by himself from up north, had to find work & then joined the army at 16 and went to war- caught malaria in the desert, fought all over the world. Now that’s inspirational, not these crappy paid for press trips advertising tit clothes that are so poorly made.

Edit; not about your friend btw, about these “influencers”!
THuMbNaILs oR iT diDnT hapPen

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol the NOTICED people are so sly

Get influenzahs to make the brand, promote the brand and even do the campaign (so you don't spend money on models Haha)

Photograoher to Ana: Have you done this before? Noooo **shocked voice**
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] he was proper pretending shes Kate Moss or something

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also NOTICED lacks so much diversity its disgusting
Yep! Does anyone watch Elle Darby and her vlog recently? She’s starting a clothing line and her first 5 models are people from a range of all different shapes sizes and ethnicities. It’s great

Reactions: 14
<<Arguments about the correct way to use a knife and fork have been removed, no need to quote>>

Lol just seen in one of saffron’s vlogs Ana uses the wrong hands for knives and forks. Of course she does. She’s never been brought up properly or taught manners. I feel like Ana wants to act like her family is like saffron’s- goes to the ivy, Côte, or Miller and carter on a Sunday, buying real designer items- but in reality Julie slobs around eating the cheapest Pizza Hut buffet and flogging fake designer bags. Ana just fakes that her family is like saffron’s at all- she comes from a council estate and wish she would be more real about it. Not everyone’s family can afford what saffron’s can but Ana fakes it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11
Lol just seen in one of saffron’s vlogs Ana uses the wrong hands for knives and forks. Of course she does. She’s never been brought up properly or taught manners. I feel like Ana wants to act like her family is like saffron’s- goes to the ivy, Côte, or Miller and carter on a Sunday, buying real designer items- but in reality Julie slobs around eating the cheapest Pizza Hut buffet and flogging fake designer bags. Ana just fakes that her family is like saffron’s at all- she comes from a council estate and wish she would be more real about it. Not everyone’s family can afford what saffron’s can but Ana fakes it
I do agree with this. I’ve always felt like Ana played pretend a lot.. and that she wants what saffron has. Eg, designer labels, wealthy family, close knit mother daughter relationship etc.

Reactions: 8
Everyone’s talking about Knives and forks and Anastasia’s clothing line but I just....
02C0C691-8DEF-4B21-822D-BB12626C21EF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.