Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to laugh at her instastory last night saying she was crying during Saff's dance. It was so fake!! Her eyes were dry and not even red 😂😂😂 And once again, those bloody fake freckles 😂😂😂🙈

Reactions: 12
I think she eventually wants to become a mukbang channel. She couldn’t care less about beauty related videos anymore.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s even happy for saffron. Just happy she can be called her friend so hopefully can get some publicity. Saffron doing so well but only because she puts a lot of effort into videos, deep down Ana knows she will never get there

Reactions: 12
One thing I really don't like is lies. Julie saying she's never had cold coffee means Anastasia never gave her the ones from the secret menu upload, it also means she never really tried any on their Starbucks video 2 years ago.
Acting eco conscious over the straws but quite happily takes multiple flights, drives multiple times for videos and happily gets multiple single use cups and packaging for mundane uploads. So eco friendly hun.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I wish she'd stop just about sniffing her finger in photos 😂 makes me think she has smelly fingers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I found the 'crying' about Saffron a bit over the top. She did not have to make it all about her.

Reactions: 13
Julie referring to comments about her having Botox. Why does she still read here hahaha.

Also atticus is so cute and clever. ‘Kfc should do paper straws they’re the only place that doesn’t do them’ he’s so observant for his age

Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest video, also hilarious how wrong Julie was on the pronunciation of Schuh and convinced she was right, as always!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched the latest video, also hilarious how wrong Julie was on the pronunciation of Schuh and convinced she was right, as always!
Isn’t is just pronounced ‘shoe?’ I have no idea never shopped there or heard people mention it in real life haha 😂

why the hell are her videos trending? I’m sorry but the video she just did is an “old trend” and it’s #3 on trending 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh look, another video of her ramming junk food in her mouth. She really is running dry at this point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.