Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised we glossed over the fact she flashed her titty

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After the revealing pictures she’s started posting and the flashes/reflections she leaves in her videos there’s not much of her the world hasn’t seen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The absolute tit she eats on a daily basis I can't get my head around the amount of crap she shovels down, its revolting!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Dictatorship much with the deleted posts?

And yes, she eats a lot of tit, but she’s also like 18 so it will come back to bite her in a few years. She needs to get into healthier habits now before she can’t break them when it’s too late.

Reactions: 7
I should’ve guessed she’d be an antivaxxer 🙄 Those poor kids.View attachment 40642
Hahahaha NO, Julie... unvaccinated kids are just a threat to OTHER unvaccinated kids.

The absolute tit she eats on a daily basis I can't get my head around the amount of crap she shovels down, its revolting!!!
I don't get how she doesn't feel like s*** with her diet as well... like surely it would cause havoc with her digestive system?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Omg how funny is Julie’s last post, promoting a face cream she’s been ‘using’ and she’s tried to smooth out all her wrinkles on an editor. You can see on her forehead where her wrinkles are on the sides, and right in the middle she’s blurred them out 😭😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Omg how funny is Julie’s last post, promoting a face cream she’s been ‘using’ and she’s tried to smooth out all her wrinkles on an editor. You can see on her forehead where her wrinkles are on the sides, and right in the middle she’s blurred them out 😭😂
She’s replying to comments as well saying she doesn’t use photoshop or facetune how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bless her for trying, but she isn't exactly the brightest button in the box is she!?

We ain't jealous of your facetime skillz Julie hun.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Fkn hell we all love a bit of Facetune but when you’re promoting a product it’s pretty much false advertising

Reactions: 3
What is with all of these spending money challenges? Pretty sure other people with high paying jobs (i.e. not YouTubers) don't dash around supermarkets jamming as much as they possibly can into a trolley just because they can afford it. Tbh it just shows how careless she is with her money. Considering how down to Earth she used to be about coming from a poor family, it really surprises me to see how she is reacting to all of this "wealth". Yes, treat yourself to nice things if you can afford them but these spending challenges are ridiculous and immature.

Reactions: 17
What is with all of these spending money challenges? Pretty sure other people with high paying jobs (i.e. not YouTubers) don't dash around supermarkets jamming as much as they possibly can into a trolley just because they can afford it. Tbh it just shows how careless she is with her money. Considering how down to Earth she used to be about coming from a poor family, it really surprises me to see how she is reacting to all of this "wealth". Yes, treat yourself to nice things if you can afford them but these spending challenges are ridiculous and immature.
I literally watched the video and was like what the duck is that. It would have been a nice opportunity to donate some food to a food bank rather than keeping 10 boxes of cereal..

Reactions: 10
She’s not really losing money doing those ‘challenges’ because she probably earns all that money back just from the video. Not sure how it’s a challenge though it was basically just a food shop

OH, ANA.

It's TROLLEY not TROLLY ya moron.

Screenshot_20190918_213810.jpg

It just proves the point when people say they eat crap 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh no, they eat REALLY HEALTHILY when not on camera, honest. Ana told me... 🤔

They bought absolutely NOTHING which could actually be used to cook any meals apart from the pasta? It's all complete junk. So no Ana, you don't eat healthily off camera Ana. Oh ANA.

You lied to us Ana.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
(Correct me if I’m wrong) but wasn’t Ana’s story on Instagram about her mum not feeling great the same day they did that trolley challenge?
She looks perfectly fine there spending Ana’s money 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ana using Bratticus to bring in those views once again. Looks like they're living off turkey twizzlers and chocolate fingers for the next month

Reactions: 12
What an utterly ridiculous video, where’s the fruit and veg in those Trollies? At least they can make sort of a dinner from what Atticus got.

Reactions: 4
That video was awful, food to eat for a few weeks hmmm, more like chocolate and crap ran out of ideas ana 😂julie stop photoshopping your pics and face turning it stop trying desperately to be a teenager again its embarrassing

Julie spent £130 on chocolate, coffee, alcohol, loo rolls, cereal and cleaning stuff, £8 alone on those unstoppables things😂
Ana spent £78 on chocolate, alcohol, coke, dough balls, cookies and milkshakes, nearly £50 on coke😱
Atticus spent £98 on chocolate, cakes, brownies, cereal, turkey dinosaurs (drummers😂), chips, pasta, tomato sauce, water, crisps, sweetcorn, fruit, bread
Least atticus bought actual food to not like you or julie 😂love how ur mam spent the most clearly loves using ur money

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That video was awful, food to eat for a few weeks hmmm, more like chocolate and crap ran out of ideas ana 😂julie stop photoshopping your pics and face turning it stop trying desperately to be a teenager again its embarrassing

Julie spent £130 on chocolate, coffee, alcohol, loo rolls, cereal and cleaning stuff, £8 alone on those unstoppables things😂
Ana spent £78 on chocolate, alcohol, coke, dough balls, cookies and milkshakes, nearly £50 on coke😱
Atticus spent £98 on chocolate, cakes, brownies, cereal, turkey dinosaurs (drummers😂), chips, pasta, tomato sauce, water, crisps, sweetcorn, fruit, bread
Least atticus bought actual food to not like you or julie 😂love how ur mam spent the most clearly loves using ur money
But we’re all so jealous that we can’t do this remember

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.