Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
here’s a video idea ana: think of one yourself this time!

all of her tweets about lockdown this eve are jarring - so fake and empty
The way she’s telling people to “pls check on your friends, it’s going to be really tough for a lot of people”. When she broke the rules 2 days ago...again. How about she pls stop breaking the rules!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I know this is petty, but I hate how she pronounces aesthetically with a hard t instead of 'th'

Reactions: 16
Jeeeez the week in the life of a YouTuber just shows how easy the job is “planning outfits” “tick tock content” she has no idea what it’s like to have a normal job. Very frustrating. The hardest part sounded like it was dealing with the brand deals which she doesn’t even do her manager does. Just can’t help but wonder what she will be doing in 10 years

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Why does she always have to put her age on everything? “QuaranTEEN diaries”, “week in the life of a 20 year old YouTube” yeah because your content is soOoOo relatable Ana🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 27
someone just do a summary of the video please. i cant stand to watch her complain about how hard it is to be a youtuber whilst flexing all of her new designer purchases, it’s literally all she does now. she wouldn’t know a real days hard work if it hit her in the face, all the key workers that have gone through hell this year clearly dont matter to her. anastasia NEEDS another holiday guys... she is so hard working. she deserves it after the crazy amounts of work she does! must be so hard planning tiktok outfits.... what has happened to her and how on earth do people still enjoy watching her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why doesnt she just upload this rubbish as a vlog like she used to on that channel and make an actual original video?

not in relation to her newest video, but I’ve been watching Hannah marlings who’s videos have the same concept as anas ‘eating blank for 24 hours’ but I thought it was really nice she made an eating fear foods for 24 hours and donated the revenue to BEAT Eating Disorders charity. I thought that was really nice to do as someone who suffers with an ED. if Ana did something like that she’d earn a small bit of respect from me but I doubt she even knows or understands what a fear food is let alone how to help people with a video about them

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s so deluded that’s it’s actually embarrassing - she really does think so highly of herself. She would be destroyed in the real world. I would love to challenge her to do a week working in a normal job....I guarantee she would buckle under the pressure and would be shocked at how hard people work for so little money.

Reactions: 28
She’s so deluded that’s it’s actually embarrassing - she really does think so highly of herself. She would be destroyed in the real world. I would love to challenge her to do a week working in a normal job....I guarantee she would buckle under the pressure and would be shocked at how hard people work for so little money.
don’t be silly! she’s a boss ass woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I literally find it so embarassing she thinks her days are busy when they consist of putting petrol in her car, going to Tesco to buy lunch, putting clothes in a clothes bin... 🤦🏼‍♀️

And she called sun dried tomatoes ‘semi dried’ 🤣

Edit: I also really don’t understand the point of the photo shoot?! She’s just paid to have a photo shoot to create Instagram pictures?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
oh god she’s doing a ‘questions she has avoided’ video. bets on a body count question?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Feel like I haven’t ventured out the house for work in a long time” glad she’s finally admitting to leaving the house other times for selfish reasons instead ☺

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
How is it actually possible she sits there and talks about the “work” she has to do acting like it’s so hard?? Genuinely baffles me that all she does it take some photos and posts boomerangs 🤣😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How is it actually possible she sits there and talks about the “work” she has to do acting like it’s so hard?? Genuinely baffles me that all she does it take some photos and posts boomerangs 🤣😭😭
She just makes her job and everybody else’s look like a joke

Reactions: 9
91C5E623-A13B-460B-9F7D-74F5B1CDB7E2.png

Maybe don’t do things that get you hate then like break simple rules and your comments will be positive xx

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.