Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i commented the life of a t o r y. already got 3 likes thanks guys šŸ˜‚ clearly got through the tory filter. she has definitely blocked out words.
Why does her n her mum do things or say things and then start blocking people when they mention it. Like youā€™ve told nearly a million people so obviously people will have opinions and comments šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone know which city she is exactly moving to? She never specified. One would think London because that's where she has the most job opportunities in, but seems like she's just bring a sheep and following Haz and Byron to manchester
It was originally London and she was gonna move in with Byron. But she changed her mind so Byron moved to Manc. Pretty sure thatā€™s where sheā€™s hinted at

Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve just scrolled all the way to the bottom of her comments and the only negative comments I saw were my own

975C4D0F-9CAF-44AD-A9AB-40A70A7CB936.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Bet sheā€™ll be fuming saff has posted an ad with McDonaldā€™s and she hasnā€™t šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So many thoughts on this video...
WHEN was she brunette? Does she know what brunette is? She is naturally dark blonde. I know this as my colour is exactly the same colour and my shade match for extensions is ā€œharvest blondeā€ ffs.

this was a good video idea but she completely half arsed it. She couldnā€™t have bought a khaki bomber jacket and done a full outfit and hairstyle as she used to? Saffron used to go out in pyjamas or neon green outfits for her videos ffs and Ana canā€™t do this?

also she said she couldnā€™t find a Yankee candle on next day delivery amazon. Goes toshow how much effort and planning went in...

I will die the day she wears that primark jumper. That is never going to get worn fml šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

the only positive I can give is her hair looks quite nice in this video and looks so much nicer wavy than straightwhen itā€™s glued to her scalp.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I thought with the video idea being decent and the fact she said itā€™s taken her a week to do, it was going to be a good video, but it was so lazy, she didnā€™t do hairstyles or anything. She even said she used to wear pastel colours, then went on to wear a black leather jacket

• Heart
Reactions: 30
8F1282C3-DD04-4836-B78B-66AF04DA18D2.jpeg

Why has this weirdo still got saffronā€™s flowers in the gift bag HAHAHAHA take them out and water the poor things in a vase

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Right, no disrespect to the family but how the FXCK is her mum a tory? As far as I'm aware they've never been "well off" when ana was growing up. Why support a party that doesn't give a tit about people that are in the situation you were in?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Shame your productive day didnā€™t include getting a 20p nail brush and cleaning your dirty nails. It looks like youā€™ve been picking tit out your arse and saving it for later.

Colour fading aside, I realise why her new hair doesn't suit her as much, and it's because of the middle parting. It really doesn't suit her at all. It makes her hair look even more greasy because it looks stuck to her head and she genuinely looks like she's one of those chavs in school that would knock your head off if you looked at her sideways.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.