Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's the question - do you think Ana's video tonight will feature some type of monologue on her mother's Tory episode?
Considering she took a week to address the Manchester thing and only did that on her story without even telling anyone what rules she broke...I’m gonna say no 😂

Reactions: 29
I kinda don’t want to post this because I don’t want to give her a good idea, but if I was a youtuber now I would be making videos like donating food and money parcels to the small places that are making free meals for the hungry children, or making up Christmas hampers/gift boxes for the people using those services that won’t be able to afford Christmas.
This is such a great idea but it's kind of sad that she has to be prompted to do something nice. She could do 'A week living on £5 a day' to show what it's really like living on the breadline, although she already knows how hard thats been. Knowing her, the video would probably be like Alfie Deyes £1 a day video. She probably doesn't want to expose the Tory behaviours

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think instead of spending money on stuff to turn herself back into a 16yr old she should do one of the trollie challenges that she loves and donate it to a food bank that are providing children with lunches

Reactions: 16
Just a massive shout out to the person that screen recorded julies lil Tory speech! It’s her fake concerned voice and audacity to pretend to care for me 🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Video title ideas as she's begging for them:

"GOING BACK TO WHEN I MADE DECENT CONTENT"
"RETURNING TO WHEN I HAD STYLE"
"FLORAL PRINCESS - THROWBACK TO WHEN I WAS GOOD"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Video title ideas as she's begging for them:

"GOING BACK TO WHEN I MADE DECENT CONTENT"
"RETURNING TO WHEN I HAD STYLE"
"FLORAL PRINCESS - THROWBACK TO WHEN I WAS GOOD"
“FLORAL PRINCESS - THROWBACK TO WHEN I HAD SOME CLASS AND DIDN’T TALK ABOUT SUCKING A GOOD DICK”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It is selfish, why does she need to get that close to them? So the Saccone Joly family, there's 4 children, mum, dad and a Nanny that comes and go, so 7 (childcare I believe is exempt from the rule of 6). If you watch Anna Saccone's Insta story there's Jonathan, Anna, Ana and the two eldest kids in shot (so 5), but if you listen carefully you can hear the other two younger children in the background, sounds like they're in another room, probably with the Nanny as they're toddlers. No doubt in my mind that she's broken the rule of 6, or will they claim they're exempt for 'work purposes'.
she looks like she’s going to eat Emilia. Those nashers... 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is looking awful at the minute, have you guys seen her Insta story, wtf are her eyelashes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
More bothered about commenting Tory on anas video than I am about a clothing brandr new october range release (both at 6pm)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone explain what floral princess is? I didnt know if it was another influencer or just her being weird or what 😅

Reactions: 2
So all that fuss about the title and... its the most basic title she could have used for that video jfc

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.