Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its so funny how she says 'the haters' think she was so much less problematic back then when she was floral princess and made better videos but that really is just straight up fact and I'm glad she recognises it too lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Its so funny how she says 'the haters' think she was so much less problematic back then when she was floral princess and made better videos but that really is just straight up fact and I'm glad she recognises it too lmao
Just telling the truth ana

There’s not one bad comment she much be fast deleting? Unless she’s got the on where she has to approve them?

Reactions: 8
Can someone please give a rundown of her new video. Cba to waste my own time watching it. Thank you

How can you swap lives with yourself? Dumbest bleeping tittle.. and she asked for help!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Can someone please give a rundown of her new video. Cba to waste my own time watching it. Thank you
So she puts on a purple lip, so surprising considering she likes to have basically near to foundation lips all the time
Talks a lot about a whole load of nothing and about her old style and her 100k party and basically just drivel
She goes shopping and goes Primark, Boots, Lush, Starbucks, McDonalds and Tesco - though she doesn't show the McDonalds (thank god) or the tesco shop
Then she does a haul and talks some more about how much she used to like pastels yada yada ya
She uses her bath bombs
Thats it really you didn't miss much 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So she puts on a purple lip, so surprising considering she likes to have basically near to foundation lips all the time
Talks a lot about a whole load of nothing and about her old style and her 100k party and basically just drivel
She goes shopping and goes Primark, Boots, Lush, Starbucks, McDonalds and Tesco - though she doesn't show the McDonalds (thank god) or the tesco shop
Then she does a haul and talks some more about how much she used to like pastels yada yada ya
She uses her bath bombs
Thats it really you didn't miss much 🥴
And that took her a week to get out?? Load of rubbish

Reactions: 28
She couldn’t remember she used to be naturally brunette , well that’s because she used to always say she was naturally blonde lol 😂 no wonder her nose is growing

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she put dark lipstick on and that’s about it. You could really tell she couldn’t be bothered with this video, she couldn’t even do one of her old hairstyles.

For contrast Molly did a similar video

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder how long this’ll last for

also wow the McDonald’s advert

F0FC30EA-8E7F-4C05-8FB0-C7F289C5DC1B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Does anyone know which city she is exactly moving to? She never specified. One would think London because that's where she has the most job opportunities in, but seems like she's just bring a sheep and following Haz and Byron to manchester

So it took her a week to film a video living as floral princess for 24 hours? At least make your lies make sense ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When Ana gets her dirty nails in our faces

• Haha
Reactions: 17
anyone else think ana just looks so dirty? her foundation / ALL NATURAL tan is so muddy and orange and then her hair is constantly greasy. i just know she absolutely stinks.. i cant really explain it but everything about her is just so unhygienic, you would think with that much money she would take the time to wash herself and eat in other places than her room / car.

plus her channel has gone to tit, has been for a while but god. her videos are borderline unwatchable at this point she puts in no effort whatsoever. crazy what a bit of money can do!

• Sick
Reactions: 39
i commented the life of a t o r y. already got 3 likes thanks guys 😂 clearly got through the tory filter. she has definitely blocked out words.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.