Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't even use more than 1 adjective when describing clothes in a video, imagine her writing an entire book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I like how her fans are asking her to make it a video instead. I’m 99% sure that whatever it is wasn’t that wild.

Reactions: 18
i swear she thinks we’re dumb after her breaking the law she also ‘had trouble editing’ we all know it was because of julie this time. her management know what people would say.. she well and truly could have a family issue at home but we also know that the reason the video wasnt put out was because of the tory thing 😭 her management aren’t gonna risk it

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Makes no sense why she is doing the sponsorship she did about 3 workouts in lockdown and thinks she is a fitness guru only thing she can do is shove a McDonalds in her mouth and work that out.

Shows she is only doing it for the money, at least saffron works out on her channel so when gymshark worked with her it made a bit more sense.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Ok now she’s defo trying to be like Saffron with the whole working out business now. Well Ana you’ll have to stop with the maccies and the tit junk food if ya toning up to be saffron!!

Reactions: 24
I saw Haz and Byron wearing ugly pants and grandad jumpers, so I bought ugly pants and grandad jumpers

• Haha
Reactions: 64
“Family issues” she just got told not to upload when she was originally was going to because she would get comments calling her out. She will deffo block words out about Julie being a Tory and her breaking lockdown rules once again when she finally decides to upload

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Is she GENUINELY that stuck for inspiration she can't think of a simple title for a video. Baffled by her stupidity
9AB096D8-0469-451A-8A46-E34127C66C30.png

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.