Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
15B76C4B-700E-48A0-BBA5-452D29D5CE64.png

Why does she look like she’s just finished a shift at a construction site or as an electrician

• Haha
Reactions: 119
I’m beginning to think the prada bag is part of a video. “How many times can I post this bag on IG challenge”. At least that’s what I’m telling myself. It’s becoming quite comedic - spot the tiny Prada bag! Oh there is is!

Reactions: 33
Oooh look at me with all of my designer! I MUST show it off!!!

When is she gonna learn that literally nobody gives a duck?View attachment 289594View attachment 289595View attachment 289596

ooomg just shows that having designer items or being able to afford them does not mean that you're automatically stylish or a fashion guru, this outfit would look so much nicer if she wore just one ring or just her sunglasses or something, the excess just cheapens it all. They're not designed to be worn like that, all clashing brands. Sorry haha, aware that sounds SO snobby

Reactions: 23
I have just realised that our beloved Ana has broken the rule of 6 by going to the SacconeJolys. They are a family of 6 (two adults, 4 children) plus they have a live-in nanny, plus Ana into the mix that makes 8 (since children are counted in England in the rule of 6).

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I’m beginning to think the prada bag is part of a video. “How many times can I post this bag on IG challenge”. At least that’s what I’m telling myself. It’s becoming quite comedic - spot the tiny Prada bag! Oh there is is!
this and the comment about her being sent out for laughing at the word vagina cracked me up. you guys are so funny

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have just realised that our beloved Ana has broken the rule of 6 by going to the SacconeJolys. They are a family of 6 (two adults, 4 children) plus they have a live-in nanny, plus Ana into the mix that makes 8 (since children are counted in England in the rule of 6).
When has she ever cared about the rules? She isn’t social distanced as well but she hasn’t done that up to now either 🙄

Reactions: 30
When has she ever cared about the rules? She isn’t social distanced as well but she hasn’t done that up to now either 🙄
I know she never has cared. Just another rule to add to the list that's been broken. The sjs aren't much better about caring for the rules either

Reactions: 12
i wonder if ana anna kept her uncontrollable sex talk away today? after all shes a sex goddess... sex every night clearly! the fact that her first conversation with kiera was about fingering herself makes me feel sick does she not have anything else to speak about, ITS NOT A PERSONALITY TRAIT. i really wonder what kind of conversation she can have with two parents that doesn’t revolve around sex, it’s her ice breaker after all.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20201027_172737.jpg

Is this her trying to show she doesn't have dirt under her nails anymore

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I guess Ana’s uniform for the Poop Troop finally arrived...

I hate every single one of these outfits 😩
This reminds me of when pop bands used to wear terrible matching outfits! I tried to find an example but couldn’t find anything that compares to this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
is she even allowed to be travelling out of her region area? I’ve not been keeping up with the U.K. rules... but seriously the amount of daily notifs I get saying there are up to 25 new COVID deaths DAILY (Scotland), baffles me that people genuinely just don’t care. Also those children will be at school? No? Ana is exposing herself to SO many germs. She never learns

Reactions: 10
I guess Ana’s uniform for the Poop Troop finally arrived...

I hate every single one of these outfits 😩
Why is she wearing the exact same outfit as Byron 🥴 At least his shoes match it slightly better than Anna and her balenciaga stompers.

I don’t mind Haz’s outfit but literally every basic white girl aka Anna is wearing it right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She cannot be bleeping serious with that grandad outfit, and she’s convinced she’s got fashion sense now🥴 bad enough she’s probably spreading her germs to old people let alone taking their clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you guys have been watching my videos you’ll know I’ve been working out a little bit more. Excuse me!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.