Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are fabletics sponsoring her ... she never does exercise 😐
Gymshark sponsors Saffron so she’s probably trying to one up her 🥴

Also, the fact that she spent £3.99 on a bottle of still water purely because it’s ✨ aesthetic ✨ speaks about volumes about how detached she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Fabletics will literally sponsor anyone. I realised this when I saw Emma Mcvey (gaz from Geordie shores gf) post for them. She doesn’t work out at all, she literally lies down while talking about the ads as well it’s so bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just coming here to say I’m so annoyed at her fabletics ad because quite clearly what the bleeping duck

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ffs blatantly not social distancing with the SacconeJolys will this girl ever bloody learn?! She’s so selfish

Reactions: 17
Ffs blatantly not social distancing with the SacconeJolys will this girl ever bloody learn?! She’s so selfish
It’s one thing not social distancing with your friends but not social distancing with people you barely know?! Like there’s no reason not to social distance 😫

Reactions: 13
F9D76EC2-2A33-4E85-960B-8E02698AC691.png

Omg I know this isn’t his thread, but is this what youtubers do? When they want something like that they find a company and ask for it for free to promote? 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
View attachment 290165

Omg I know this isn’t his thread, but is this what youtubers do? When they want something like that they find a company and ask for it for free to promote? 😂
I don’t know what’s more concerning: the fact that he thought to ask this or the fact that he thinks he’s relevant enough for companies to want him of all people to promote them 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He could literally pay a years insurance off for the same price as one of his designer items. Just shows their priorities

• Heart
Reactions: 61
loool that photo she’s posted on her story is of chelsea bridge. she’s in london yet again

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe the audacity of miss Anastasia ‘I go to McDonald’s 5 times a day’ TravelsNorth to do a fabletics ad!!! Does she even know what a gym is???😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Looool remember when Ana did a workout on her bedroom carpet in a oversized sweater and pjs that she slept in and then sat in the same clothes for hours after? Mood.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 290165

If you can’t afford insurance then you can’t afford to drive, begging for cheap insurance won’t do anything, there’s a reason it’s so expensive!

Hiding away from her responsibilities like
When the old man you robbed clothes from comes to take them back

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looool remember when Ana did a workout on her bedroom carpet in a oversized sweater and pjs that she slept in and then sat in the same clothes for hours after? Mood.
Name me something she doesn’t do in that bedroom
😂😂

Sorry I was also traumatised when she had takeaways in her bed and had white sheets on 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 290165

Omg wtf!! Is he begging for free car insurance?? The cheeky prick, he’s so entitled! He’s clearly not broke with all the designer tit he buys and is editing videos for a bunch of you tubers (which I doubt he does for cheap). I’m sorry but that’s made me so angry

Reactions: 41
Just coming here to say I’m so annoyed at her fabletics ad because quite clearly what the bleeping duck
I’m so pissed off. Why would a company like that ever sponsor someone who promotes such a terrible and unhealthy lifestyle?

Reactions: 20
Omg wtf!! Is he begging for free car insurance?? The cheeky prick, he’s so entitled! He’s clearly not broke with all the designer tit he buys and is editing videos for a bunch of you tubers (which I doubt he does for cheap). I’m sorry but that’s made me so angry
how do us regular folk who don’t have “6 figures in our bank account” manage to insure our vehicles without begging for insurance 🥴 jesus wept! what next, begging the BBC to cover their TV licence?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.