Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Boots send her a wreath?? It’s so ugly
I used to work for boots lol it’s a tit company to work for so I’m not surprised they’re sending her ugly gifts even after she broke lockdown rules

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ana: “I only buy myself something designer when something really special happens”

Also Ana: Buys Prada bag and LV suitcase in the space of a week while throwing out at least five unused designer bags in a clearout and giving away £650 Balenciaga trainers

🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So she’s got it out on a train.... touching the handle with her minging, grotty nails.... bet she doesn’t put any protector on!!
so miss I’m only going for a meal for my birthday is on a train? I’m assuming she isn’t dumb enough to go to Manchester so probably London 🙄 why is she such a liar though??

Reactions: 23
Oh goody, bye to the prada bag constantly in photos, hello to the new hideous (which all her big spends are) LV item in lots of photos. She used to be such a great vlogger, it's sad to see how much she's changed, she's incredibly materialistic it's sickening!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know this isn’t haz’s thread but couldn’t find it when I searched for it... but, damnnnn I get I missed my pill yesterday and had to take 2 today but am I really crying at her recent singing video???? God what’s wrong with me lmaooo.

Reactions: 4
I know this isn’t haz’s thread but couldn’t find it when I searched for it... but, damnnnn I get I missed my pill yesterday and had to take 2 today but am I really crying at her recent singing video???? God what’s wrong with me lmaooo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet £49394 it's the LV suitcase :sick: HOW TACKY

Honestly I love LV, but that suitcase just gives me chav vibes, not even basic b, CHAV
I can assure you that wealthy ppl would never EVER hang around the airport carrying a LV monogram suitcase. They try to be as discreet as possible to avoid weird looks.
If she bought it thinking it would make her look rich or elegant, she completely. failed 😂 AGAIN it just shows that she has no taste
Thought she was just going out for dinner? How does that warrant a few videos? She can’t even keep track of her own lies it’s embarassing 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
‘i ordered takeaways all week my bank account says no’ ‘i only ever get designer things when i feel like i deserve it’ yes ana my love you deserve it after putting people at risk of catching an infection that could actually kill them! lots of love, you are so brave x

this made me laugh.. are the minions okay

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Going for a meal with her Dad she said on Twitter, first time she's seen him in 2 Years.
lucky shes not where I live we cant mix households from Today lol

Reactions: 20
‘i ordered takeaways all week my bank account says no’ ‘i only ever get designer things when i feel like i deserve it’ yes ana my love you deserve it after putting people at risk of catching an infection that could actually kill them! lots of love, you are so brave x

I actually had to block him cos his comments on all her posts actually irritated me so much 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Omg i literally see this guy replying to her tweets and commenting on her vids and instas all the time with the most asslicky things ever, acc makes me cringe so much

Reactions: 22
I bet £49394 it's the LV suitcase :sick: HOW TACKY

Honestly I love LV, but that suitcase just gives me chav vibes, not even basic b, CHAV
I can assure you that wealthy ppl would never EVER hang around the airport carrying a LV monogram suitcase. They try to be as discreet as possible to avoid weird looks.
If she bought it thinking it would make her look rich or elegant, she completely. failed 😂 AGAIN it just shows that she has no taste
She’s so stupid to buy the Louis vuttion suitcase.
1. Most wealthy people wouldn’t buy it as they are more likely to get robbed.
2. It’s gonna get damaged
3. Real wealth buy the trunks
4. If people do decide to buy the suitcase it’s because they fly private so don’t have to worry about theft or it getting damaged.

It’s the most stupid purchase to make unless you fly private.

Reactions: 48
4. If people do decide to buy the suitcase it’s because they fly private so don’t have to worry about theft or it getting damaged.

And when you sit in economy on a train.....

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Imagine it not going round the conveyor belt in an airport 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don’t understand the concept of buying designer suitcases at all. It’s not something you use on an everyday basis so what’s the point in splurging? Also, suitcases always get damaged when they’re being transferred into baggage and put on the conveyer. She has literal worms for brains.

Reactions: 42
I don’t understand the concept of buying designer suitcases at all. It’s not something you use on an everyday basis so what’s the point in splurging? Also, suitcases always get damaged when they’re being transferred into baggage and put on the conveyer. She has literal worms for brains.
And probably literal worms from all the takeaways

• Haha
Reactions: 26
maybe Julies priority isnt a car though maybe she would rather spoil actticus whereas wendy and darrens kids are all older and earn their own money
Maybe so, I’m not judging but it’s just a thought because they’re always flaunting how much money they’ve got and big top designers it just made me wonder.

Couldn't be more relevant
Someone send this to her 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.