Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I don’t get is that Ana is buying loads of designer gear. Her mum buys loads of designer stuff too and does all this brand work but she hasn’t splashed out on a car.. which surprises me because I can imagine her splashing out just to show off.
Julies is all knock off or “designer dupes” off some IG page that is always getting removed so likely gifted too. But if I had the money that Ana did, and was always treating myself to designer goods, I’d at least treat my mum to a nice designer bag or something else she might want. After all, we’ve all heard the story of Julie struggling when bringing Ana up and having to save for months to be able to buy her a nice eyeshadow palette at Christmas so I do think it’s the least she deserves🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I forgot to say this a few days ago but does anyone remember when she put on her story (I think it was last week) about her wardrobe door hanging off and some handyman had to come fix it. She doesn’t know tit about the real world, which is shocking because of the background she’s come from. I have the same IKEA wardrobe and the door fell off during lockdown and it literally fits back onto a fitting and falls off occasionally but takes less than a minute to fix. She doesn’t need a handyman to fix it, she just needs to spend pointless money. It’s pathetic, you’d think at her big age of 20 she’d know how to fix things before calling someone out and simple things like cooking and stuff, but she doesn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s pathetic, you’d think at her big age of 20 she’d know how to fix things before calling someone out and simple things like cooking and stuff, but she doesn’t.

👩‍🍳 what, you mean this ISN'T how to cut an onion? with this type of knife?? 👩‍🍳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
This happens when parents don’t engage with their children. I see my dad at most once a year if I’m lucky - I don’t think we can (or should) always know what goes on in people’s families.
Tbh noone would be talking about it if Ana herself had not mentioned it

Reactions: 9
She’s convinced that tweeting these things make her cooler. But the only adjectives I’d use to describe her are disgusting and vulgar

Reactions: 45
it’s honestly embarrassing though.. sex is such a casual thing in life as we all do it. the fact that they use it as a personality trait shows how immature they are. imagine meeting someone for the first time and they just ‘brag’ about sex it’s quite humiliating. she needs to grow up.. it’s not ‘quirky’ or cool. it’s a natural thing in life, all her sex comments really wind me up especially when she made fun of that boy and how his dick looked one time? (if anyone remembers that). it’s high school behaviour.

Reactions: 31
Anna and Harriet may as well buy each other sex toys for Christmas considering they never bleeping shut up about how sExUaL they are 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If I see that god-awful Prada bag one more time I’m gonna whack her over the head with it 😂 also it’s the most basic ugly bag that Prada do so nothing to brag about haha

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She needs to stop using African American vernacular when she speaks, it's enough that she does blackfishing, she's from a small english town, she has no business speaking like this

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I made it 1 minute into the video then she said she’s going to glow up this year because she HAS FASHION SENSE and I had to turn it off

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine asking julie to promote your eyeshadow and she starts putting up in her non existent eyebrows🤣
I mean it’s your fault for choosing julie of all people to ask isn’t it really phahaha
C17720EF-0305-45F9-AF23-C8C1BE79F78C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.