Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie posted Ana’s cake on her Instagram 2 days ago so makes you wonder ....

Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t believe she is just going out for a meal with Julie and atticus - she 100% would have posted a photo by now

Reactions: 30
At least now shes 20 there will be no more "quaranteen" or "teen travels for the first time" videos

• Haha
Reactions: 42
100% recon it was ana who bought to go upstairs and eat in her room as she couldn’t be bothered to cook but didn’t want to order a mcdonald’s because she’s trying to be “hEaLtHy”😂
6ADAF2A3-ADA8-4517-8557-C862D677C9A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Maybe it’s just me but does anyone else find it extremely tone deaf when influencers post stuff like that? It reminds me of the Kardashians and how they’re constantly flaunting their wealth.
Wayne’ goss mentioned this once and said as someone who’s grown up with nothing he finds something so fundamentally wrong with flaunting the pr stuff you’ve been sent - review it like you’re meant to don’t brag about it and unbox it etc!

Reactions: 17
I really hope she wasn't lying to us when she said she was going for a meal with atticus and julie.. She replied to my DM a while ago saying that's all she was doing but there's been nothing about it, unless its going to be her next video..

Reactions: 12
Hopefully she wasn’t stupid enough to go out last night, I wouldn’t put it past her though, she’s already proven herself to be a selfish cow more than once

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Binge watched her old vlogs during lockdown and even when she wasn't doing something that eventful they were always enjoyable to watch. Even when she was doing something basic like sorting her room, that was pre Haz and Byron, moving house though. Don't like the pair of them they come across as those fake judgemental people that try to be woke. Ana seems more herself around her hometown friends, they seem like nice level headed people.

Reactions: 22
I bet £49394 it's the LV suitcase :sick: HOW TACKY

Honestly I love LV, but that suitcase just gives me chav vibes, not even basic b, CHAV
I can assure you that wealthy ppl would never EVER hang around the airport carrying a LV monogram suitcase. They try to be as discreet as possible to avoid weird looks.
If she bought it thinking it would make her look rich or elegant, she completely. failed 😂 AGAIN it just shows that she has no taste

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I bet £49394 it's the LV suitcase :sick: HOW TACKY

Honestly I love LV, but that suitcase just gives me chav vibes, not even basic b, CHAV
I can assure you that wealthy ppl would never EVER hang around the airport carrying a LV monogram suitcase. They try to be as discreet as possible to avoid weird looks.
If she bought it thinking it would make her look rich or elegant, she completely. failed 😂 AGAIN it just shows that she has no taste
So she’s got it out on a train.... touching the handle with her minging, grotty nails.... bet she doesn’t put any protector on!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.