Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manchester is set to go into Tier 3. No going to see Haz and Bryon for a while for her. If she makes the same 'mistake' again, I'll explode from anger.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t understand the concept of buying designer suitcases at all. It’s not something you use on an everyday basis so what’s the point in splurging? Also, suitcases always get damaged when they’re being transferred into baggage and put on the conveyer. She has literal worms for brains.
This is what I don’t get is that Ana is buying loads of designer gear. Her mum buys loads of designer stuff too and does all this brand work but she hasn’t splashed out on a car.. which surprises me because I can imagine her splashing out just to show off.

Reactions: 15
My suitcase is a beat up old one from primark that I’ve had for years - it was £25 and will probably last a lot longer than any designer one!

Reactions: 29
This is what I don’t get is that Ana is buying loads of designer gear. Her mum buys loads of designer stuff too and does all this brand work but she hasn’t splashed out on a car.. which surprises me because I can imagine her splashing out just to show off.
If she was smart she’d be putting her money aside for when she’s older and the influencer lifestyle dries out. I’m all for treating yourself but let’s face it, she isn’t going to be able to afford this lifestyle forever. She’ll be lucky if her channel isn’t dead in 5 years.

Reactions: 23
I might be being thick but how can you all tell she’s on a train? Looked at her ig stories and I can’t see anything

Reactions: 4
She hasn't seen her dad in 2 years? How does that happen?!
I guess it depends on circumstances. I haven't seen my dad in like 8 or 9 years as he decided to choose his new wife over me and cut contact.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Ana: “I only buy myself something designer when something really special happens”

Also Ana: Buys Prada bag and LV suitcase in the space of a week while throwing out at least five unused designer bags in a clearout and giving away £650 Balenciaga trainers

🤷‍♀️
Oh yeah, this time's special occasion is her breaking national covid rules.....oh wait it's not even that special, she's broken them thousand times

Reactions: 10
I guess it depends on circumstances. I haven't seen my dad in like 8 or 9 years as he decided to choose his new wife over me and cut contact.
That makes complete sense and I'm sorry to hear that!
I meant for her, she's said she still has a good relationship with her dad and he lives nearby which is why it confused me.
I seem to remember her seeing him and buying his daughter (not her half sibling as her dad she refers to as dad isnt her bio dad) something before she saw him, I cant remember when this was but cant have been two years ago. I get so confused with her dad situ.

Reactions: 5
She hasn't seen her dad in 2 years? How does that happen?!
This happens when parents don’t engage with their children. I see my dad at most once a year if I’m lucky - I don’t think we can (or should) always know what goes on in people’s families.

Reactions: 8
That makes complete sense and I'm sorry to hear that!
I meant for her, she's said she still has a good relationship with her dad and he lives nearby which is why it confused me.
I seem to remember her seeing him and buying his daughter (not her half sibling as her dad she refers to as dad isnt her bio dad) something before she saw him, I cant remember when this was but cant have been two years ago. I get so confused with her dad situ.
Yeah, it kinda sucks but oh well!
Ah okay I get you.

This happens when parents don’t engage with their children. I see my dad at most once a year if I’m lucky - I don’t think we can (or should) always know what goes on in people’s families.
Not saying we should either but she was the one who put the information out there otherwise I would never have asked. She really didnt need the 2 year part, makes people ask questions naturally?

Reactions: 14
Not saying we should either but she was the one who put the information out there otherwise I would never have asked. She really didnt need the 2 year part, makes people ask questions naturally?
I think she wanted to get that sly dig in there at him so nobody could question why she's not "only going for a meal with her mum and Atticus" by using the sob story factor 🙄 pull the other one Anna Ana, we know your game

Reactions: 13
Omg have you seen the way the airport employees throw around the luggage while boarding it on the plane, her poor LV suitcase will be battered 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hasn't Ana and Julie always bad mouthed her dad?! So why suddenly the whole excited to meet him for dinner?!

Reactions: 9
She has one “Job” to put out two videos a week on YouTube and she can’t even manage that on time !!

Lazy bint!

Reactions: 27
Julies is all knock off non of its real

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.