Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4F4F2230-8177-4D53-B898-BEBB93979C75.jpeg

Title creds: @rattlesnake
Had to alter slightly so it was searchable!

Summary of previous thread:
  • Went to London with Saffron, Byron and Haz.
  • Finally “apologised” for breaking the rules in Manchester. Gave Laura Lee a run for her money on how to give an insincere apology.
  • Was accused of blackfishing in this instagram post which has since been deleted. Gave a shitty apology for that too.
  • Says she’s only going out for dinner with Julie and Atticus for her birthday. Time will tell if that actually happens.
  • Only one item from her Skinnydip collection has sold out (palm wash bag).
  • Has lost a total of 532 Instagram followers since Thursday. 468 of those were in the last 48 hours alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 273025

Title creds: @rattlesnake
Had to alter slightly so it was searchable!

Summary of previous thread:
  • Went to London with Saffron, Byron and Haz.
  • Finally “apologised” for breaking the rules in Manchester. Gave Laura Lee a run for her money on how to give an insincere apology.
  • Was accused of blackfishing in this instagram post which has since been deleted. Gave a shitty apology for that too.
  • Says she’s only going out for dinner with Julie and Atticus for her birthday. Time will tell if that actually happens.
  • Only one item from her Skinnydip collection has sold out (palm wash bag).
  • Has lost a total of 532 Instagram followers since Thursday. 468 of those were in the last 48 hours alone.
Woohoo thank you :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but in her original video launching the skinny dip collection she said that the what a rip off t-shirts were coming a few weeks after the initial launch, yet they're now on the site. Do you think they had initially planned to have multiple releases of her launch and then decided it wouldn't get a second release to decided to launch it all at once?? Sorry i don't really know how these things work haha

Reactions: 15
Just marking my spot anyone want a pickled onion they retail at 1.50 in tescos

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but in her original video launching the skinny dip collection she said that the what a rip off t-shirts were coming a few weeks after the initial launch, yet they're now on the site. Do you think they had initially planned to have multiple releases of her launch and then decided it wouldn't get a second release to decided to launch it all at once?? Sorry i don't really know how these things work haha
idk how quickly soph’s collection sold out but given it’s been nearly two weeks since it dropped and only one item has sold out speaks absolute volumes lmao. Funnily enough the priorty case is nearly sold out too 🥴 I’ll be more surprised if they restock than if they don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just seen her Insta story showing a mountain of PR she's received from brands. I can't name one thing she does to deserve any of that

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Maybe it’s just me but does anyone else find it extremely tone deaf when influencers post stuff like that? It reminds me of the Kardashians and how they’re constantly flaunting their wealth.
this is now the major issue with how influencers are effecting the next generation...
rather than setting their hopes on actual jobs, the expectation has now become to make yourself a brand, exhibit your life & get sent free stuff on the reg
unrealistic and really damaging for kids in struggling households who see this as an escape without realising how unrealistic it is

Reactions: 45
Ana could do so much with all that PR she has been sent (including previous deliveries). I'm sure she won't get through it / want it all; and as she's someone who comes from a less well off background why doesn't she do more regular giveaways?

I'm sure her friends and family will be given bits, which is great, but how many 14 year old fans out there are going through exactly what she went through money-wise at that age and would be over the moon to be gifted an eyeshadow or something?

Back in the day Ana was so grateful for everything she was sent but I just feel like she doesn't give anything back.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Ana could do so much with all that PR she has been sent (including previous deliveries). I'm sure she won't get through it / want it all; and as she's someone who comes from a less well off background why doesn't she do more regular giveaways?

I'm sure her friends and family will be given bits, which is great, but how many 14 year old fans out there are going through exactly what she went through money-wise at that age and would be over the moon to be gifted an eyeshadow or something?

Back in the day Ana was so grateful for everything she was sent but I just feel like she doesn't give anything back.
Maybe because she doesn’t come from a wealthy background, she was never use to it growing up so she hoards it, as like a ‘look at me, I’ve got so much stuff’. However I notice she doesn’t hoard clothes, she has less than I’d expect a YouTubed/instagramer to have, but then again, she doesn’t have to worry about being able to afford more? Its all weird

Reactions: 15
50E30E31-ED47-4413-A748-1810FD177CAE.jpeg

Had enough.

Girl needs to read the fuckkng room. Idiot child. Can’t even blame her age. At 22 I was married, two children, stable job. I know not everyone is in the same situation - but after the whole of last week. Fuckkng really???

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 90
I wonder if Anna is watching the covid update which shows that cases are biggest in 16-25s in the East Midlands (where she lives) and Manc where she went.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
she could donate so much. whenever i receive stuff in the glossy box that i dont use or wont use i pass it onto my mother or a family friend, why does she wanna keep things? the worse thing is that she doesn't even record makeup videos so theres no point in her really having it since she always does the same makeup look. its not like her channel consists of reviewing makeup, that would be a different story. she never does makeup videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t there T&Cs or something where you aren’t allowed to giveaway PR packages? I know you aren’t allowed to resale but I’m not 100% sure about giveaways.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.