Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
at this point I think she does this on purpose
I’m all for wearing things more than once but she’s just taking the piss at this point 😭 I’m struggling to remember a day besides two in the last two weeks where she hasn’t worn them 🤢

Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen Julie got a new car and named it Boris? Is that because she supports Boris Johnson?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Wasn’t she supposed to be going out for dinner with Julie and Atticus tonight? Interesting that neither of them have posted anything.

Reactions: 19
When I thought that Julie couldn’t sink any lower, she calls her car Boris wow. I’m really surprised that their family are tories, especially when before YouTube they were very working class and Julie was on benefits

Reactions: 23
She’s got a beetle hasn’t she? So I guess it’s just because Boris the beetle sounds quirky. Tho wouldn’t be surprised if it was names after him

She’s got a beetle hasn’t she? So I guess it’s just because Boris the beetle sounds quirky. Tho wouldn’t be surprised if it was names after him
She has a mini now, she has a highlight on it on her insta page

Reactions: 3
How weird that Julie has a really old Mini Cooper, you would think she would get one of the newer models with the amount she must earn from brands and Ana earns. Not being judgemental but the way Ana and her mum go on as if they're well off so you would think she would have a newer Mini Cooper or an Audi/Mercedes. When you look at Saffron and her mum she has a Audi Q2 even her dad has a decent truck..

Reactions: 12
How weird that Julie has a really old Mini Cooper, you would think she would get one of the newer models with the amount she must earn from brands and Ana earns. Not being judgemental but the way Ana and her mum go on as if they're well off so you would think she would have a newer Mini Cooper or an Audi/Mercedes. When you look at Saffron and her mum she has a Audi Q2 even her dad has a decent truck..
maybe Julies priority isnt a car though maybe she would rather spoil actticus whereas wendy and darrens kids are all older and earn their own money

Reactions: 33
Anyone show us where you’re seeing julie’s new car? I feel like I’ve missed it 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.