Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO WAY DID JULIE JUST PUBLICLY STATE SHE HAS VOTED TORY I AM IN ‘disbelief’ AS SHE WOULD SAY. Side note you really think she would plan out what she says before saying it...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’d love to know why she votes Tory and when that started, was it when she finally started earning some money? Or? Ana would have been a PP child who needed the food. Julie one reason why you were able to live in your last house was because labour expanded the benefits system, please do some reasearch!! duck me, don’t forget where you came from ey

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Julie has to let herself down big time , just when I was starting to like her. The way she spoke was like she has this high paid job, no Julie you are a sponger who gets by because your daughter pays for anything and you get the odd crappy Instagram ad. She needs to get a proper job and set a good example for her children who are far from perfect!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’d love to know why she votes Tory and when that started, was it when she finally started earning some money? Or? Ana would have been a PP child who needed the food. Julie one reason why you were able to live in your last house was because labour expanded the benefits system, please do some reasearch!! duck me, don’t forget where you came from ey
But thats the thing, the money she's earning won't be big money. She's a very small fish in a big pond and I very much doubt she's signed up as self employed either so all her income from brands is most likely under the table because she's not declaring it. Its all well and good her voting Tories because she's one of those racist, ignorant people who only vote tory for one thing; immigration.
She's definitely those people who turns her nose up at people talking amongst themselves in their own languages and gets offended because she cant eavesdrop and somehow thinks they're talking about her and will say "Its Britain, speak English!1!". Meanwhile we have her kids, who can barely string a sentence together in their only language.

There was a survey that Tories only won the general election because of Brexit and Immigration. Subtle Racism in the UK is amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Interesting she wanted to give that family some money because they didn’t look like they had much. I doubt her or Ana would spend time volunteering to help those in need. They don’t need to video it but they’re both about social media and making themselves look good that they don’t care about what other people are going through. I bet Julie is just annoyed cos she won’t be getting the vouchers for Atticus anymore - even though she doesn’t need them!

Reactions: 21
Interesting she wanted to give that family some money because they didn’t look like they had much. I doubt her or Ana would spend time volunteering to help those in need. They don’t need to video it but they’re both about social media and making themselves look good that they don’t care about what other people are going through. I bet Julie is just annoyed cos she won’t be getting the vouchers for Atticus anymore - even though she doesn’t need them!
Thats the thing. I've never seen Julie or Ana talk about doing something for other people who are in a situation they were in a few years ago. Never.
Like even Wendy bleeping Barker instills some sense of charity into her materialistic, shallow kids!! Saffron has done loads for charity without being pretentious or making it the sole focus of a video for views. She does those shoebox donations of essential items at xmas time, dementia awareness charity for the marathon, etc. They just don't care. I feel bad for Ana in a sense because she could have been incredibly successful and ahead of this influencer game if she had a supportive, on the ball, parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine watching this as a child from a less privileged background and wondering why dreaming of a better life or buying a rock hasn't brought you what these people have. Total ignorance.
This is me. Not saying this for sympathy or anything, but me and my family really didn’t have it easy growing up (financially) and i had to get myself a job as soon as i could (at 13) just to be able to afford to go the high street with my friends, buy clothes etc. I did a full time summer job right after finishing GCSE’s for 8 weeks, then got a part time maccers job as soon as i started sixth form. I worked incredibly hard at all of those jobs and at school to get my full time london admin job now, i work so many hours and work so hard yet i still have to meticulously plan my money to be able to go out with friends, treat my family/boyfriend, buy expensive things etc. So yeah, it’s incredibly frustrating to see you tubers handed ridiculous amounts when they already have everything they could ever need and more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
God Julie is a bleeping idiot! Vote Tory and tell people to donate to the foodbank in the same sentence. Utter bleeping numbskull

Reactions: 36
the next thing will be that Boris is atticus’ dad. Mark my words. Nothing surprises me anymore with this shambles family.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Julie probably voted for Brexit because she thinks foreigners are taking jobs, but the whole irony is that she doesn't work and lives off her daughters antics
This is a fact. I knew Julie was an undercover racist when she liked that all lives matter tit. There are many white working class who voted Tory because of their ‘tough stance’ on immigration. Their racism made them shoot themselves in the foot and now they want to cry victim. Go cry to your rich daughter Julie

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Julie definitely voted Tory thinking Ana would pay less tax and since she just sponges off Ana that’s all she cares about

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Aside from the obvious stupidity of Julie being a Tory voter.... wtf is she saying in those stories? 😂 she's just saying words...that don't link together....very slowly....with breaks as if she's panting for breath 😂

And in the last one when she says 'give a little' she sounds like she's putting on an Irish accent? Is the gal alright

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This family just keep getting themselves into trouble week after week.

You can just imagine Ana storming downstairs “FUCKSAKE MUM THIS IS ALL I NEED”

• Haha
Reactions: 55
This family just keep getting themselves into trouble week after week.

You can just imagine Ana storming downstairs “FUCKSAKE MUM THIS IS ALL I NEED”
It’s mad how their scandals over the past two weeks have provided more entertainment than any video Anna has ever put out.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.