Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That birthday haul was rather underwhelming and I know it's her money but that suitcase is hideous. I'm not a massive fan of the LV design so that's probably why but what a waste of money. A lot of rich people don't flaunt their wealth by buying ugly suitcases Ana.

Reactions: 26
She is only temporary rich she is not a celebrity or one of the top youtubers or a Kardashian her money could easily run out one day I don't think it would be anytime soon but it could happen. So wasting it on silly things like a LV suitcase rather then saving it could bite her in the arse one day.

Reactions: 19
If you put videos side by side of her old birthday haul video's vs this years, what a major difference there'd be. She was so humble and respectful previously, but now she just seems tacky and image obsessed.
We all grow up slightly as we get older but I don't ever remember changing so much that my whole personality changed. I feel like she's a shell of a person. Every tweet, instagram caption and video are all so consciously curated to make her sound and look like a (tit) carbon copy of every other influencer out there already.
She has to have the same hair style, clothes, room decor and now luggage in order to be a part of the clique. She really needs to look at how she's acting and realise that the image that she's projecting out into the internet for her young fans to see, is not real. That will eventually make her think she actually is that person and it's incredible damaging.

Reactions: 22
I am soooo completely done with influencers in general hopping on the 'manifestation' trend. you did not 'manifest' your dream car/job/bag/house by watching a documentary/buying a rock, you are horrifically over privileged unfortunately due to society giving you the power to be influential and therefore managed to get these things with the absolute MINIMUM workload and effort. I know they all disagree and say they work extremely hard, but it's actually horrendously insulting to professionals and hardworking individuals who work endlessly for what they have to say you earned this life from sitting eating mcdonalds. Imagine watching this as a child from a less privileged background and wondering why dreaming of a better life or buying a rock hasn't brought you what these people have. Total ignorance.

Maybe this manifestation stuff makes them feel better about having so much for doing so little, who knows

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I am soooo completely done with influencers in general hopping on the 'manifestation' trend. you did not 'manifest' your dream car/job/bag/house by watching a documentary/buying a rock, you are horrifically over privileged unfortunately due to society giving you the power to be influential and therefore managed to get these things with the absolute MINIMUM workload and effort. I know they all disagree and say they work extremely hard, but it's actually horrendously insulting to professionals and hardworking individuals who work endlessly for what they have to say you earned this life from sitting eating mcdonalds. Imagine watching this as a child from a less privileged background and wondering why dreaming of a better life or buying a rock hasn't brought you what these people have. Total ignorance.

Maybe this manifestation stuff makes them feel better about having so much for doing so little, who knows
I thought it was only me. I’m religious and manifestation falls into a similar category... there’s no proof it works but you have to research it and understand what you’re ‘believing in’ before you join in...it could technically be dangerous :/ Things like this are actual researched beliefs for loads of people and it’s quite dense to be 20 years old blabbing on about something you have no idea about just because you’re seeing kids on tiktok ‘manifest’ boys to text them lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
just cracks me up thinking about her in her full plt tracksuit and lv suitcase thinking she owns the place

• Haha
Reactions: 29
MY MOUTH IS HANGING AT THE FACT JULIE ADMITTED SHES A TORY (I mean I kinda thought she was but she just straight up said it)

But also Jesus Christ what is that fulter

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
MY MOUTH IS HANGING AT THE FACT JULIE ADMITTED SHES A TORY (I mean I kinda thought she was but she just straight up said it)

But also Jesus Christ what is that fulter
She’s shocked that the TORIES would vote against free school meals???? That’s exactly the type of thing they stand for, that’s what you get when you vote for them. I can’t believe she’s shocked at that, tories don’t give a tit about ordinary working class people with kids on free school meal, it’s literally their entire policy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Considering the fact she used to live in poverty when Ana was growing up, I’m appalled that she’s forgotten that completely and is now a Tory voter.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
She’s shocked that the TORIES would vote against free school meals???? That’s exactly the type of thing they stand for, that’s what you get when you vote for them. I can’t believe she’s shocked at that, tories don’t give a tit about ordinary working class people with kids on free school meal, it’s literally their entire policy 😂😂
I’m sorry but she’s incredibly stupid. Johnson and Co wouldn’t piss on her if she was on fire! I find it odd when people who come from ‘working class’ backgrounds vote Tory it’s like shooting yourself in the foot. I guess it’s obvious that she doesn’t even research or educate herself on who she votes for judging by that statement 🤦🏼‍♀️

“I’m a Boris fan” well he’s not a fan of you!

D3C17C5F-1AA7-48B0-B1B6-00F3BE784701.jpeg

The Tory leader used his column in The Spectator to moralise about family values, saying it was “outrageous” that married couples should pay for the single mothers who desire to procreate independently of men. He suggested cuts to benefits for teenage single mothers who he said choose to have babies to have “a little creature to love” in their “monotonous and depressing lives”.

Mr Johnson, in a unearthed column, said single mums were producing a generation of "ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate children".

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's interesting that she only cares now and not when boris is racist, islamaphobic, etc. but when it effects kids like Atticus which is a position she used to be in, now she cares..... JULIE IS A TORY, wonder if haz will still associate with her publicly, because lets be honest anna probably is aswell

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Julie: we are very fortunate to have what we have

YES BECAUSE YOUR DISGUSTING DAUGHTER GETS PAID A tit TONNE FOR EATING MCDONALDS ON CAMERA

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Oh my god I’m in disbelief at Julie’s Instagram story, considering up until a few years back she was a single mum on benefits (nothing wrong with that obviously) I’m disgusted that she would even vote Tory or be a “Boris fan”, the tories don’t give a tit about working class people like you Jules, and that’s just been proven with the school meals thing.
And talking about that “poor family” she saw in Tesco saying she just wanted to give them money, if Ana hadn’t made it on YouTube that still would’ve been her

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She liked Boris because he's the funny politician man, plain and simple. She probably reads the daily mail too and was convinced that Corbyn's wonky glasses somehow meant that he's unfit to be PM.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.