Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad I screen-recorded the important part of her breathless speech

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t usually wish bad things on people but I really hope one day Julie has to go back to the struggle and gets no help.

She just makes me sick with her ‘we are blessed’ - you got lucky because your gross daughter got lucky. You did nothing to deserve what you have you gruesome old goat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I don’t usually wish bad things on people but I really hope one day Julie has to go back to the struggle and gets no help.

She just makes me sick with her ‘we are blessed’ - you got lucky because your gross daughter got lucky. You did nothing to deserve what you have you gruesome old goat
She will though! Realistically I can't see Ana's youtube 'career' lasting more than 5 years, she'll end up getting a regular job, and poor Julie who sits on her arse all day will either have to get a job or go back on benefits - let's be real she'll just go back on benefits.

Reactions: 22
She will though! Realistically I can't see Ana's youtube 'career' lasting more than 5 years, she'll end up getting a regular job, and poor Julie who sits on her arse all day will either have to get a job or go back on benefits - let's be real she'll just go back on benefits.
Did she ever come off benefits?????

Reactions: 7
What an actual twit, people like her are the worse kind of Tory voters, they know the struggle, she’s had nothing and had to scrape together money to get by, yet she voting for a party that wants to cut benefits 😂

Reactions: 17
🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m glad I screen-recorded the important part of her breathless speech

its so weird. like the beginning kinda made sense, as she is aware of her status and how yes, she is 'blessed' as ana has a lot of money so no need to worry about food. but then she just goes on about how she usually votes Tory, how has she never been aware of this issue? and all the racism etc, shes either been brainwashed, or she is just not educated on this topic

Reactions: 16
she’s so fake this morning she uploaded a separate ‘apology’ calling us ‘girlies’ and telling us to grow up since she’s a grown woman and sees nothing wrong with supporting tory??? she was super malicious in the way she spoke and came across very rude tbh... definitely another way for them to save their image because only a few hours ago she still said she supported tory and told us ‘girlies’ not to message her because she’s right and she’s a grown woman..?

i’m so mad i didn’t record the thing she posted this morning - it was about 9am and i don’t think majority of you guys saw it 😢 how fake. you can see where ana gets it. bet she’s desperate to move out!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
“i don’t support tories” what do you support then if not their policies?? boris’ haircut?? his hatred of the working class?? the fact they can’t get ANYTHING right?? she named her car boris for duck sake it’s obvious you’re a tory julie babe. it’s the fact she voted tory when they literally look down on people like her. she’s been so desperately in need of money in the past that she needed benefits to get by. and now her daughter has a bit of money she gives no shits about the people in the position that she used to be in?? she makes me sick and the fact that atticus is a raging tory already means there’s absolutely no hope for them

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She says shes sorry if she upset or offended anyone... That's not an apology. She should be sorry for supporting a political party that are refusing food to children. I hate apologies like that where they apologise for upsetting people, rather than being apologising for what they've said or done.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.