Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it just me who has noticed how OLD julie looks for someone that’s 45? my mum has just turned 52 and is often told she looks 40😂😂she should consider taking up the free botox she is “always” messaged about

Reactions: 26
So she probably actually named the car Boris after BoJo 🙃 Remember in Anas video with her 2 male friends recently when one of them was talking about hating tories

Reactions: 27
she's in disbelief and appalled about the school meals and had the audacity to say that there's people out their with big wage packs going against free school meals but yet her daughter was wasting money on Louis Vuitton suitcases in the middle of a bleeping pandemic 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Makes sense when you think about in one of the videos with Atticus Ana said something about him being Conservative🥴🥴🥴I will never understand people who see how political parties like Conservative blatantly do not favour them as people, seem time and time again with multiple tory MPs like Cameron and Johnson yet then parade around vouching for them?? Julie, Boris isn't gonna sponsor you or give your beggy daughter a #gifted tour of downing Street.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Julie is literally the most uneducated and plain stupid ass witch i have ever heard of! She was broke, sounds like she lived in fuckin poverty when Anna grew up and now suddenly she has some money (that she has not rightly earned) and wants to vote Tory! Like is she actually mad? Does nobody from that fuckin family remember where they came from? From scrapping pennies to buy supplies for Ana’s video to now voting Tory, a party out to help the rich get richer and push poorer families into fuxkin poverty!!!! For some children that 1 school meal they have is all that they eat! No breakfast or dinner! Now this dumb witch is shocked that they won’t even have that, its people like Julie who’s made this happen! fuckin joke of a family! I cannot wait for them to go broke again the fuckin idiots

Reactions: 39
It’s honestly no surprise that Ana makes very questionable life choices when she’s got Julie as a mother. She’s so bloody dense. Rather than complaining or acting like she’s in complete disbelief with the Tories not being in favour of free meals during the holidays she should be drilling it into Ana that they shouldn’t forget where they came from, be grateful and rather than spending £1800+ on a suitcase donate that money or buy food to donate to food banks and/or make food parcels to give to families that aren’t so fortunate.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How nice would it have been for Ana to subtly / secretly pay for that "poor family"'s shopping? Not even for filming purposes or to brag on Insta - but because she should know what it's like and how much it would probably mean.

Video idea Ana: "Paying for random people's weekly shop"
"Volunteering in a charity shop for a week"

Do something to make a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ana probably votes tory too because she'll think one day when shes a big millionaire boss babe (lol) her taxes will be lower

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Julie probably voted for Brexit because she thinks foreigners are taking jobs, but the whole irony is that she doesn't work and lives off her daughters antics

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Her stories clearly showed how illiterate she is.
How can someone with working class background and has struggled financially, vote Tory ?

It’s like voting against who you are really 😂

Tories despite people like her! And then unfortunately it’s exactly those kind of people that vote Tory

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Syd and ells skinny dip collection is really nice. It’s my kind of style. Not to everyone’s taste of course, but more likeable and fresh unlike Ana’s? Although it’s still SO expensive imo!!!

Edit: I just read you guys were talking about tories/politics after I did this post and it looks so out of place sorry😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
One of Julies fan accounts is closing cos Julies a Tory (_juliestantonfanpage_ if the link doesn’t work)

edit: and this one ju_stanton_fan_page

edit again! And julie_stanton_fan_page

Are all these the same person 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.