Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haz do
Monkey aka Ana do

Baby princess has solved the world problems again. Yasssss Queen. Give us bare minimum.
View attachment 283523View attachment 283524
this has annoyed me to the next level. my boyfriend is from nigeria and he has experienced SARS first hand and it was the WORST experience ever. Sharing a few things on insta won’t help at all. She is so cultured because she posted Burna Boy on her story and posted about SARS. Influencers with such a big following should do more imo

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
omg have you seen julies new ig story responding to the boris thing 😭 shes so bleeping embarrassing she’s a GROWN WOMAN

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The fact that they both liked that all lives matter post. Her mum openly admitting she LIKES Boris and votes tory.
Ana having complete disregard for the law and travelling to and from Manchester whilst it's in lock down.

What the hell is going on?
Why are people still watching and supporting their views and videos.
The fact that Ana is even considered a influencer is an absolute joke.
All she does is promote obesity and copying trends. There is nothing useful anyone can learn from her.

Reactions: 36
completely agree. i just can’t believe people still support someone who openly believes in ALM, breaking the law AND being a tory. it’s disgusting.. we all know she will use the im still learning and educating myself excuse. ana, you’re 20 years old.

hey ana if you’re reading this xxx
can you please address the tory thing please? you support ALM which is just disgusting and now to find out your family support tory... breaking the law and putting thousands at risk should of been the breaking point yet you still get a huge platform despite silencing black people. i don’t understand... and please don’t use the i didnt understand i am going to educate myself excuse. you’re 20 years old, a fully grown woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
her 6/7 year old son is literally a raging tory already so it had to come from somewhere. i just can’t believe how she posted that story thinking she did something when in reality she just outed herself as a hugely selfish witch. there’s not a family more hypocritical than theres and it’s embarrassing for them

Reactions: 39
Aside from the obvious stupidity of Julie being a Tory voter.... wtf is she saying in those stories? 😂 she's just saying words...that don't link together....very slowly....with breaks as if she's panting for breath 😂

And in the last one when she says 'give a little' she sounds like she's putting on an Irish accent? Is the gal alright
I thought this too but didn’t say anything bc I thought I was hearing things lmaoooo

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20201023_104719.jpg

At least people are calling her out for it in her comments too... It's what she deserves✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
ah i knew i should of recorded them!! julie went on and defended herself and that there’s nothing wrong with it. then continued to say ‘so grow up girlies i am a grown woman and before you start don’t send me messages’ something along the lines of that anyway ahah the girlies part made me scream. someone will probably explain it better / remember more. she was acting extremely childish and malicious for someone who claims she’s a grown woman 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ana said in her birthday video that her family was so poor that they never had money and that to make that top hat her mum had to empty her wallet. Considering this i dont understand why she supports tory

Reactions: 25
We all know tho that Julie can never be wrong so she’ll get so defensive and protective

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All the comments in julies new insta post are just about her being a Tory, at least she hasn’t gone and deleted them all like Ana does

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.