Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry to bring it up again but I can’t cope that shes sitting saying her Nan is her best friend every but puts her in danger by seeing her when she knows she’s been travelling in hot spots when I’ve not even been seeing any of my family

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm sorry but I couldn't pay any attention to that video once she had that little fleck of tit on her lip. Dirt attracts dirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The problem with Ana is that although that Louis Vuitton suitcase is real, because of her chavvy look you would think it's fake 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Loool in Jas and Sophs new video (I’ll link at the bottom) go to 10 mins in and Sophie asks who would u rather sleep with Byron or Lewys and they both say Byron but then Jas says ‘but he’s one of my best mates so I don’t see him like that, but we know who does’ then they both wink 🤣

Where was saffs gift lol
As if, she didn’t even mention Saf and all she put on her story off her was a bunch of flowers on the day. If she’s not got her anything that’s actually quite harsh as Ana paid for them to go on holiday to Greece? I know they didn’t end up going but still I bet she spent a fair bit on that so to not get owt back is a bit of a pisstake

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate that it took me a hot minute to figure out who tf you guys were referring to with Gaz and Brian 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Watching her video - books to decorate a coffee table with just says it all 🙄

And all the tit about manifesting and crystals - sorry if you’re into that stuff but personally I think it’s a load of bollocks
julie is an anti-vaxxer so I'm not even slightly suprised Ana is into 'manifesting' with 'crystals' from poundland. Maybe Julie thinks she can use the crystals to cure measles, mumps and rubella x

• Haha
Reactions: 49
As if, she didn’t even mention Saf and all she put on her story off her was a bunch of flowers on the day. If she’s not got her anything that’s actually quite harsh as Ana paid for them to go on holiday to Greece? I know they didn’t end up going but still I bet she spent a fair bit on that so to not get owt back is a bit of a pisstake
She did mention Saffron to be fair. She said something along the lines of Saff said she’ll give me my presents when I next see her so the flowers are for in the meantime.

Reactions: 11
She did mention Saffron to be fair. She said something along the lines of Saff said she’ll give me my presents when I next see her so the flowers are for in the meantime.
Ohh fair enough then, I didn’t watch the vid I was just presuming from that comment haha!!

Reactions: 1
Her video was so annoying!! She says she never reads then all of a sudden Julie buys her designer books and she can’t wait to read them??🥴🥴 why is she lying lol she’ll never even attempt to read them. She just wants them for the insta aesthetic😂 I only watched the video to see what she got from LV but of course it was at the end so I had it on in the background until the end. The thumbnail just shows how materialistic she is because she’s only showing the LV box. Surely if something was genuinely important to you and you cried when opening it you wouldn’t be bothered about the views you’d get from putting it in the thumbnail? Literally have so much to say but thinking about it all again is just annoying me😂😒

7243CD5C-5074-44DC-83CB-B840AFB1831C.jpeg

also why does she look like saffron in the top left😂 I actually thought it was her when I first saw it🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
As if she's going to read those books 😂 I can't stand this daft obsession of having those books on a table. Why does she constantly copy Saff? Saff gets the Chanel book (I think it was) for Christmas or birthday, and now Ana has the designer books. Saff buys a house and has renovation plans, then Ana starts talking about buying a house and renovating it.....🙄
And as for "that" card, was their really any need to show it? And to say something along the lines of the card was perfect 🙄
That suitcase, it's absolutely vile!!! It's ridiculous how much she's changed since she hit so many followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She probably thinks her new suitcase is the best thing since sliced bread but ngl i honestly think its beyond tacky and slightly embarrassing walking around with a designer suitcase 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 29
Fun fact, back in July Saff got designer books to decorate her home for her bday 😂
ofc she had to have them as well

• Haha
Reactions: 19
what is the book even for 😭 she won’t read it and it will gather dust. Honestly the way her and her mum treat money now is shocking, especially when they were poor all them years ago. Spend your money on what you want but in 6 years time when both of them will be YouTube rejects they’ll be back living how they were before, barely getting by. Then they’ll have to think about was getting all that designer tit worth it? It’s different with Saffron because she has actually done stuff and has ambitions but Ana just copies and has no originality and is quite frankly lazy, she really needs a reality check.

And it’s again, such a waste of money!! Those types of books are ridiculously expensive! I’d understand if you’re a fashion student or designer or whatever
But to a common person who also knows nothing about fashion (just see how she dresses), these books mean nothing! She’s just jumped on another Pinterest/Instagram trend

Reactions: 22
So do we think she is going to buy a place alone rather than live with H&B? That's what her last video seemed to suggest...

Reactions: 6
So do we think she is going to buy a place alone rather than live with H&B? That's what her last video seemed to suggest...
Gaz and Brian already have their own set up regarding living together etc.. Why would they want saggy tits to move in? I know I wouldn't want that. She is just annoying and seems clingy towards them and the fact that she's never lived away from mummy and bratticus before so she will probably just be a bleeping nightmare!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Gaz and Brian already have their own set up regarding living together etc.. Why would they want saggy tits to move in? I know I wouldn't want that. She is just annoying and seems clingy towards them and the fact that she's never lived away from mummy and bratticus before so she will probably just be a bleeping nightmare!!
Imagine how bad the smell would be living with Ana, onions for breakfast lunch and tea, used period pads on the floor and dirty greasy hair and tit under nails, I really can’t work out why she doesn’t have a boyfriend😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Clothes all on the floor and fake tacky primark plants and takeaway cartons covering every inch of space. Feel sorry if she does move in with someone else tbh.

• Sick
  • Haha
The timing of Gaz & Brian's (😂😂😂) lease would match up with early 2021 wouldn't it like Ana says when she's moving out, so could all be moving somewhere new together?? But her language about "my own apartment" and "my coffee table" suggests she'd be living on her own doesn't it!

Reactions: 12
The timing of Gaz & Brian's (😂😂😂) lease would match up with early 2021 wouldn't it like Ana says when she's moving out, so could all be moving somewhere new together?? But her language about "my own apartment" and "my coffee table" suggests she'd be living on her own doesn't it!
I think that's just the first bit of their lease and after that they'll probably extend it. I think Anna is aiming to live on her own since she's the big earner of the three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.