Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop using African American vernacular when she speaks, it's enough that she does blackfishing, she's from a small english town, she has no business speaking like this
I came here to say this. I didn’t know if it was AAV or English street slang but she sounds like that awful Carmie at the start of today’s video. Him and the social climbers make me cringe with their language and now Ana is doing it too (I don’t mean the language is cringey, just when people who didn’t grow up using it suddenly start).

“She really do be thriving”😕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ana, gift Julie some microbladed eyebrows! She needs that more than a handbag!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So it's her birthday get ready with me and apparently everyone is asking about her hair nails and fashion. Yes, we're all wondering what's wrong. But it's fine because she's treating herself to McDonalds because it's her birthday. It must be her birthday every day then. But Einstein anNa is finally 20 but she doesn't understand how she is. She doesn't understand the concept on years. She thenbsays how are you not bored of me but quickly says you probably are let's be real. Something we can all agree on.
She later says something about her hair being in great condition because of a product Haz gave her ganier products. What about Lee stafford and function of beauty.

Then some weird eyeliner tutorial. "So this is how you do it" then cuts to the next clip and they're done and nothing has been shown. How do brands send her products

Later she says that her make up looks better when her natural oils come out. It's oil and grease from her McDonalds.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
where is this fashion sense she keeps banging on about having??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
she never finishes her sentences. or she never actually like puts a full stop to her sentences when she speaks?

Reactions: 17
When she said she wants to show the other side of her... That's just code for I'm lazy with absolutely everything else I do and I can't really even be bothered to wear make up anymore when i film.

to be honest i hope this has been a huge wake up call for ana. she knows she has these obsessive fans that would buy any crap she comes out with so i doubt she ever thought she’d receive this much backlash for breaking the law. (she deserves it, she put people at huge amounts of risk with no remorse). i think she will be extra careful with what she shares with us, her management will probably be proof checking everything she posts. she’s so fake but once again.. she’s going to get away with it because she uploaded some sad excuse for an apology. unfortunately i think the thread will go slow again for a bit.. she won’t be letting us know the next time she goes on a night out. we will find out through other peoples pictures. then deleted the next morning 😉

Her hair looks burnt
That brown tint has gone reddish, but not a nice shade of red, PROPER BURNT

Reactions: 13
Someone needs to tell her she's legally been an adult since 18 hah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
how on earth does she have the cheek to turn around and ask her followers for likes? as if she doesn’t get thousands already. this is so infuriating to me especially who’s a small creative who uses Instagram as a platform in order to share my work and it constantly gets buried in the algorithm of annoying influencers and their sponsored tit. she’s annoyed me doing this.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I hate being mean but the way she talks in her last video..is so full of herself? even in the video of her skinny dip collection, the way she describes the products were "this is so me" "if you know me then...". I genuinely feel like her content now is so self obsessed instead of putting effort into the viewer's entertainment

Reactions: 31
Can’t believe no one has commented this yet, has no one noticed in her new video she literally speaks just like Haz now. Keeps using her phrases and then I’m sure I heard her do that daft accent Haz puts on sometimes to Byron

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.