Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely little video of Ana at the end of Byron's recent video where shes on the toilet saying 'its gone up my asshole' talking about the bidet (I assume??) Trashy trashy trashyyy:sick:

1602794919305.png

Me, seeing the state of what shes become now

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
What normal 20 year old goes on insta to rave about onion chutney she has actually lost it😭 I’ve seen it all now I really have.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What normal 20 year old goes on insta to rave about onion chutney she has actually lost it😭 I’ve seen it all now I really have.
I think she only raves about these sort of things because she thinks they’re really extravagant. I don’t reckon they’ve ever just had some chutney in the fridge. This is all probably very new.

Reactions: 34
It just baffles me why Anna Faketanner thinks she is a fashion icon I watched Saffrons video earlier and some of the items she had were actually nice not that god awful bin bag coat of hers but at least she has a bit of fashion sense.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think she only raves about these sort of things because she thinks they’re really extravagant. I don’t reckon they’ve ever just had some chutney in the fridge. This is all probably very new.
Good point, surprised she hasn’t got Tesco finest with the big bucks she’s earning at the minute. I remember when she discovered you could buy bags of onion already chopped up, she was eating the onion like crisps! Strange

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Anna and Harriet may as well buy each other sex toys for Christmas considering they never bleeping shut up about how sExUaL they are 🙄
Ha. Even though you meant this as a sarcastic comment you were pretty close! In this vlog she got Haz ribbed Magnum condoms for her birthday and Byron a kama sutra book...🤮 From around 13:03

• Sick
Reactions: 6
“I asked haz and Byron do I suit blonde or brown and I trust their opinion”

no you’re just DESPERATE for their approval

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I wonder where Ana is moving to when she moves out because her latest caption said ‘city girl pending’. Someone said it could be up north but I thought she wanted to move to London. It’ll be interest to see where she moves to and who she decides to live with.

Reactions: 23
how on earth does she have the cheek to turn around and ask her followers for likes? as if she doesn’t get thousands already. this is so infuriating to me especially who’s a small creative who uses Instagram as a platform in order to share my work and it constantly gets buried in the algorithm of annoying influencers and their sponsored tit. she’s annoyed me doing this.
Welp if only she put this much effort into her apology. I see what’s more important to her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I couldn’t even get 5 mins into her new video because she’s just so up her self

Reactions: 14
why is ana mentioning that she’s 20 so much?? like it’s some milestone in her life and she’s a fully fledged adult?? gal can’t even cut an onion properly i don’t think the fact you’re 20 changes anything looool. also she tried SO hard to use haz’s mannerisms in the whole of that video. it’s embarrassing hopefully 20 is the year she becomes her own person. i’ve never known someone to need validation so much

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I couldn’t even get 5 mins into her new video because she’s just so up her self
Honestly
"Not tooting my own horn..I feel like 20 is going to be the glow up stage for me. I finally have some fashion sense, sorted out my hair, my invisalign will be done"
"She really do be thriving. Love that for me"

Don't know who lied about her fashion. She regurgitate what she sees others wearing on Instagram and her hair makes her look like her mum, not a good look. And good luck with the invaslign when you rarely wear them.

She talks about her stage of wearing lots of makeup and now she wants to be more of a natural queen whilst putting on a massive falsies

I've realised Ana really is body of baby watch face of...

____
How many times she said 20 in this video - 8

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Can we talk about that gross bra she wore with the trousers. It looks so pathetic, it’s October, she should know since it’s the month she turns 20, did you know she’s 20? And it’s not like she’s away in a place where you could get away with bras and trousers, I wouldn’t put it past her to be back wearing it at party hard travel at this rate. But it’s not even like it’s a nice bralette style top that can be styled as a top in outfits, it’s a straight up bra and her boobs are all over the show more than usual in it

Reactions: 15
Anyone else find it weird that she literally tries to morph into her current 'best friend'?

When she was obsessed with being friends with Saffron she was all about the bleach blonde hair, eyelash extensions, going on city breaks to Paris, New York etc, and I'm sure that's where all her food videos started.

Now she's all about trying to be Haz, so it's all 'natural' hair and make up, 'edgy' 🤮 fashion, party holidays, obsessed with sex and 'quirky' videos about being a 'quaranteen', 'DIY queen', 'hot girl summer'.

She literally has no personality or individuality so steals from whoever she's currently obsessed with 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 58
She looked so much like Julie in her latest video, especially the hair straightened like so.

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but at these clips, that’s Haz.
Why does she morph into her friends, it’s weird
0:55
1:28
3:12 - 3:17
5:08
7:03
11:06
11:51

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.