Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry she doesn’t want to put hormones into her body but she’ll shove McDonald’s and Taco Bell in it 24/7? 😭😭 make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Ew. Anyone seen this on haz insta today? I get the high waist thing is a trend but you're not supposed to flash your flaps in the process.
The colour of her face compared to her body... yikes.
How can she be comfortable caked in makeup by the pool, I find it so odd I'd be sweating that tit off

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Also if you look closely that swimsuit is definitely gonna go see through when it gets wet! You can see nipple in the pic!! 🙈

Reactions: 18
Oh my god someone needs to tell her to COVER HER HANGING GAMMON UP! I am truly sick of seeing it !!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Considering she spends loads of time with Haz there’s barely any of her on Ana’s insta, would have thought she’d post some pics with her considering Haz did. There’s more Saff than the rest of her friends lmaoo

Reactions: 14
I’m really close with all my friends but I don’t think I’ll ever be close to the point that half my vaginas out w them

• Haha
Reactions: 33
this hotel looks actually disgusting, it looks like youd catch an STI from the pool

• Haha
Reactions: 38
My day would have been better if I didn't see her labia falling out her swimmers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Thing is she thinks she's attractive when she lets her fanny out, but I can tell you that half of the boys out there would be seriously disgusted. They dont like when girls act like that. The type of boy Ana is trying to attract is the typical desperate boy who would do anything to have sex with a girl

Reactions: 28
Why is she saying she's a 'Blogger?' Where is her blog? Where can you read said blog? 🤔
She did actually used to have a blog! Not sure who would actually want to read it but it used to be linked in her bio🤣
Doesn’t exactly change anything though it , i’m not sure what happened to it but she probably hasn’t posted on it for years

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.