Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure about anyone else, but I found it weird that ana isn’t on any contraception. I thought her attitude to it in her video was quite naive. She claims to have had sex many times, but decides not to be on any contraception herself? But then again it’s every women’s right to put whatever they want in their bodies so maybe it’s not right to judge ... just found it very strange and childlike

Actually, I think it’s a sensible choice. She’s not in a committed relationship so the only contraception she should be using is condoms. If she was on the pill, she could easily be blindsided into having unprotected sex and ending up with an STI.

Reactions: 11
Actually, I think it’s a sensible choice. She’s not in a committed relationship so the only contraception she should be using is condoms. If she was on the pill, she could easily be blindsided into having unprotected sex and ending up with an STI.
Bit strange to say that unless you're in a commited relationship you can't be on the pill but ok.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Bit strange to say that unless you're in a commited relationship you can't be on the pill but ok.

Sorry, that isn’t what I meant at all. Of course you can be on the pill without being in a committed relationship, but it shouldn’t be your only form of contraception.

Reactions: 20
I get what you mean, always using condoms with new partners to prevent STIs. But the pill gives an added sense of security in my opinion if you take it right obviously, lots of boys claim they prefer to have sex without condoms, lie about being clear from STIS etc, so she could easily be pressured either way 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I’ve been on one of those party holidays when I was younger and it was a whole lot of fun. However how boring does Ana make it look. I would not be running to buy a holiday package with that company 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From someone who is an aunt to two kids who were formed from two one night stands, she shouldn’t just be relaying on a bloke to have a condom/condom working. I understand why she should be using condoms but it’s better to be safe.

Reactions: 16
From someone who is an aunt to two kids who were formed from two one night stands, she shouldn’t just be relaying on a bloke to have a condom/condom working. I understand why she should be using condoms but it’s better to be safe.

Oh I 100% agree, women should never rely on a man to have a condom, it’s absolutely your responsibility too. At the end of the day, the only form of contraception that is completely effective at stopping an unplanned pregnancy is abstinence.

Although there’s not much point to this discussion because I’m still convinced that Ana is a virgin 😂

Reactions: 24
I just looked on the insta of the girl they met on holiday and they keep getting photos with Haz and Ana isn’t in any, she’s in the background of a couple looking bored 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she have periods? I have a condition where I’ve never been on any form of contraception no matter what relationship because I can’t physically have kids, she could have something similar where she’s infertile?
However if she can then it’s very risky 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Does she have periods? I have a condition where I’ve never been on any form of contraception no matter what relationship because I can’t physically have kids, she could have something similar where she’s infertile?
However if she can then it’s very risky 🤷🏼‍♀️
Does she have periods? Oh honey
You haven’t heard padgate

• Haha
Reactions: 80
I read a few weeks back about there being a pad on the floor, I’ve only started following this recently tho... is that what padgate is or something different?

Reactions: 11
I read a few weeks back about there being a pad on the floor, I’ve only started following this recently tho... is that what padgate is or something different?
Yeah in one of her vlogs there was a used pad on the floor next the a plate of food 🤢 so to answer your question, yes she has periods x

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
In short yes someone please link the notorious video at the start of each thread! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Personally I just don’t think ana sleeps with anyone as often as she may imply so that may be why because otherwise I’m pretty sure she’d be at the stage where that really helps. Even if ur not in a relationship most people know you can get carried away/ if ur with a consistent sexual partner and have sex at unexpected times it’s just the sensible thing to do. I think most people are scared of BC initially (as she says she is) but it’s more of a premature opinion.... if she actually did research/was in a position where she was that sexually active she’d know people react differently and there’s so many different forms etc. Clearly she’s just not doing the dirty often at all for condoms to have ever considered educating herself on it/ considering it

edit: for condoms to be an issue*

Reactions: 19
Personally I just don’t think ana sleeps with anyone as often as she may imply so that may be why because otherwise I’m pretty sure she’d be at the stage where that really helps. Even if ur not in a relationship most people know you can get carried away/ if ur with a consistent sexual partner and have sex at unexpected times it’s just the sensible thing to do. I think most people are scared of BC initially (as she says she is) but it’s more of a premature opinion.... if she actually did research/was in a position where she was that sexually active she’d know people react differently and there’s so many different forms etc. Clearly she’s just not doing the dirty often at all for condoms to have ever considered educating herself on it/ considering it

edit: for condoms to be an issue*
Not that Ana has ever been a good role model but I think this was a really silly thing for her to say. I know it’s her personal choice if she wants to be on BC or not but the way she said it made it sound like it’s bad for your body and that’s likely coming from her lack of education but that’s really not a good thing to be saying to impressionable mcminions

Reactions: 19
Not that Ana has ever been a good role model but I think this was a really silly thing for her to say. I know it’s her personal choice if she wants to be on BC or not but the way she said it made it sound like it’s bad for your body and that’s likely coming from her lack of education but that’s really not a good thing to be saying to impressionable mcminions
I wonder who she talks to about it? Julie comes across as anti a lot of things, like anti vaccinations etc so maybe that’s here she’s picked it up but surely because saffron is open about it and so must haz? She would be able to ask questions etc?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.