Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for a girls holiday and having fun etc... I’ve done it plenty of times but not once has my minge come out to say hello... I have more class.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Haz is such a beautiful looking girl aswell, then Ana is just so tacky and looks like she smells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I mean if her breath openly smells like onion it’s no wonder her flaps are trying to get some air

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Thread title suggestion: thigh gaps, show your flaps, putting Covid back on the map

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
I think her hair is way too dark it makes her look really harsh and washed out, she looks ill in photos she hasn’t taken😂 She should have stayed blonde and gone shorter to get rid of the damaged hair.

Reactions: 38
39FA2089-C0B2-4EE0-8397-B63201AB49EA.jpeg

cant stand it when people do this tongue bite 🤢 is it supposed to be cheeky, naughty and kinky looking? She would’ve been better off taking the photo with her mouth shut

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Anastasia Kingsnorth thread suggestion:
Anastasia Kingsnorth #15: Flappy bird, dropping a turd, Julie needs to have a word

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Thread suggestions:

Wonky teeth and terrible hair, BLM - ana doesn’t care.

Racist and dumb, likes a finger up the bum and Julie has got to be the most embarrassing mum.

probably would’ve fit better with the last thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Anastasia Kingsnorth thread suggestion:
Anastasia Kingsnorth #15: Flappy bird, dropping a turd, Julie needs to have a word
Slight change...
Anastasia Kingsnorth #15: Flappy bird, we’re all disturbed, Julie needs to have a word
(just as i feel like the poo situation was more the last thread)

But god knows what more will happen from now to then there’ll probably be something much more recent to include

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've lived in Manchester for 3 years for uni, going back for an MA in September and I really REALLY don't want it to become the new influencer city like Brighton did a few years back. It's already becoming gentrified enough as is but this lot are just going to make it even worse

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.