Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the purpose of the gifted holiday and the timing is a bit tit. Are they trying to encourage us to book up a girls holiday in Greece? It doesn’t look that exciting anyway. I don’t understand why brands do this for influencers. I wonder how long ago it was booked

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I wonder who she talks to about it? Julie comes across as anti a lot of things, like anti vaccinations etc so maybe that’s here she’s picked it up but surely because saffron is open about it and so must haz? She would be able to ask questions etc?
Very good point actually. I can’t see her being able to have an open chat about it with her mum. Julie will definitely have a conspiracy theory of it poisoning you or some tit 😂Hopefully she can speak to her friends about cause honestly if her periods are that bad it will help anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not gonna post the pics bc it would expose me but I’m friends with a couple of lads out where she is now and they got pictures with her, in one she looks decent and in the other she looks absolutely terrible so idk 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Very good point actually. I can’t see her being able to have an open chat about it with her mum. Julie will definitely have a conspiracy theory of it poisoning you or some tit 😂Hopefully she can speak to her friends about cause honestly if her periods are that bad it will help anyway!
Julie wasn’t in a relationship with atticus dad right when she fell pregnant with him? Ana might not take contraception cause Julie didn’t?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else get the vibe she wants to be openly sexual like Rachel Leary and Mads but they've always had a older audience where as Anna's done youtube since she was in school and its a massive switch like one minute she's doing videos for like 13/14 year olds then she's making videos for girls her own age but she trys to hard. Her talking about sex always seems so forced and fake like shes hoping a footballers gunna watch her tit show of a video and fall in love with her like hun naaa

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah in one of her vlogs there was a used pad on the floor next the a plate of food 🤢 so to answer your question, yes she has periods x
I don't think this will ever leave my mind. I feel gross holding a used pad to dispose it, let alone LEAVE IT ON THE FLOOR EXPOSED.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The problem is that Ana literally has ZERO sex appeal. She just gives off try hard vibes and its not attractive..

• Haha
Reactions: 38
052AE721-0186-4650-813E-3B8B80AFC3FB.png

Anything the Barker’s do, the Kingsnorth do, but tatty.

Julie, nobody wants your woven rug, tacky prints deco

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I went on the pill at 15 for my periods, so I’ve never had to worry about going contraception when I started having sex, but all of my friends decided to go on the pill when they started having sexI just thought it was common sense, especially at a young age when you’re not really planning to have children.
Also the fact that she’s having sex many times, like on nights out (nothing wrong with this) would make her think maybe I should go on contraception because I don’t want to fall pregnant to a random man.
Obviously it’s Anas decision but surely she has been taught about safe sex but then again it would of been from Julie
Not that I think having children with different fathers is wrong because anything in a lifetime can happen and you fall in and out of love. But Julie has openly mentioned that they both have different fathers and she was single during both pregnancies, so surely she knows more than anyone that it can happen to anyone and to be more careful. I bet Julie has struggled over the years so surely she would want to educate Ana on this and Ana wouldn’t want to follow her footsteps 😏

It's mad how in every thread this story comes out 😂 😂 😂 😂
What’s padgate?😭😂

Reactions: 7
View attachment 222402

Anything the Barker’s do, the Kingsnorth do, but tatty.

Julie, nobody wants your woven rug, tacky prints deco
Oh gosh lol. Her home is quite meh, just full of random tat for the sake of it from when they've been out spending Ana's riches in TKMaxx. She is SO trying to blag free stuff as well by having a home account. Just get a flipping job, woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just seen anas comment on this girls TikTok. She’s telling her to ‘own’ being a Virgin, however always boasts about having sex in her videos. In my opinion that is not giving off the vibe of embracing being a virgin to your younger and impressionable viewers.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Was this recently?🤮🤮🤮
last summer in a vlog 🤮 she deleted the vlog, edited it and reuploaded without comments but it can be seen in the mirror still just sat there attached to her undies/trousers

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Just seen anas comment on this girls TikTok. She’s telling her to ‘own’ being a Virgin, however always boasts about having sex in her videos. In my opinion that is not giving off the vibe of embracing being a virgin to your younger and impressionable viewers.
'You're a virgin who can't drive' is a line from Clueless, I'm pretty sure she's just joking on about that rather than actually telling her to own being a virgin. Hard to tell without the context of the TikTok though.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.