Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sorry for this :ROFLMAO: Atticus is a child yes but he is the worst. No one could put up with him. No wonder julie is always stressed and ana often looks annoyed at what he says. He throws tantrums all the time. There was a vlog he was throwing a fit and shouting really loud saying no no no. And ana was cringing at the camera about it and making oh my God faces the louder he got. That 10/10 only started maybe a year or more ago. I remember ana asked him what would he rate whatever it was, they ate out of 10 and unfortunately ever since its stuck with him. I bet ana regrets ever asking him. The way he talks on and on, ana ana ana. Don't like him and don't enjoy watching when he's in a video. He is one annoying child. You can tell ana adores him but even she finds him annoying and hard to put up with, given some of the faces she makes when he gets annoying

I know it's random talking about this but I've always wanted to get my thoughts out about him. He is a devil child. Sometimes he comes across a sweet boy that quickly changes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm not sorry for this :ROFLMAO: Atticus is a child yes but he is the worst. No one could put up with him. No wonder julie is always stressed and ana often looks annoyed at what he says. He throws tantrums all the time. There was a vlog he was throwing a fit and shouting really loud saying no no no. And ana was cringing at the camera about it and making oh my God faces the louder he got. That 10/10 only started maybe a year or more ago. I remember ana asked him what would he rate whatever it was, they ate out of 10 and unfortunately ever since its stuck with him. I bet ana regrets ever asking him. The way he talks on and on, ana ana ana. Don't like him and don't enjoy watching when he's in a video. He is one annoying child. You can tell ana adores him but even she finds him annoying and hard to put up with, given some of the faces she makes when he gets annoying

I know it's random talking about this but I've always wanted to get my thoughts out about him. He is a devil child. Sometimes he comes across a sweet boy that quickly changes
This will be mostly Julie's fault from the way she's raised him, I don't think she's strict with him at all. I also don't imagine there being much structure or routine in that household, and I feel like they generally live quite chaotically.

I do wonder if he's different at his dads or whether he panders to Atticus the same way Julie and Ana do.

Reactions: 16
saffron has done an interview with fabulous or something (it came up on my snapchat) and they asked her about how often she has sex. i feel like we would get a six page answer from that question off ana

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I do wonder if he's different at his dads or whether he panders to Atticus the same way Julie and Ana do.
For some reason I highly doubt he treats him the same as julie and ana do. Only for the fact that julie seems to ring him when he won’t listen to her. I feel like julie almost can’t handle him properly so whenever she wants him to listen, it’s a “ana, ring his dad” moment.

Reactions: 15
Julie was very over the top about ‘losing her sense of smell’ in Ana’s new video. In the video with Atticus a few weeks ago she said ‘we have no idea why he gets so offended/dramatic’... like hello!! He’s the carbon copy of Julie!!! Like mother like son
I saw a lot of Atticus in the drinking video as well. No wonder he's like he is, he's picked it up from her.

Reactions: 13
It’s still the same colour as her face 🍊 🍊 🍊 but still least it’s a different shade 🍊 🍊 🍊 we’re making progress
1D4F76D5-CE32-443E-A385-F422C8D28BF7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ugh why did she need to wear the bikini/expose her entire body to show the jacket? I swear a few weeks ago she was complementing herself on her new ability to style outfits etc 🧐

Reactions: 8
I have certainly been in this position where I straightened the tit out my hair so much so it snapped so Ana if you are reading this PLEASE as soon as hairdressers open (not sure if they’re open in England yet but here in Scotland they are not yet until 15th July) get your hair trimmed! It’ll feel and look so much freshers and healthier. No amount of conditioner treatments will help the breakage no matter what it says on the bottle. The only thing that’ll get rid of spilt ends is a hair cut. Trust me, it took me many years to believe this. My hair has loved lockdown as I’ve gave it a break from styling and Ana would have benefited from this.
Her hair is so snapped at the front and looks even more obvious with these terrible extensions!😫
FD5EA912-24D9-4E90-84D3-D639E254D66E.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.