Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to sound mean, I really don’t but I am absolutely in shock over the top she was wearing in that video? My mum would’ve 100% told me that it doesn’t fit and suggest something else. Oh my god 😐 surely she doesn’t think that looks good
I know this is more about how the top fits. But have you seen how she dresses everything on show. Often just wearing a very tiny sheer crop top with no bra and showing her ass. So much worse and that's everyday she dresses. If Julie hasn't told her daughter to cover up a bit, I'm not surprised she wouldn't say something about a top not fitting right

Reactions: 16
She knows that sex sells, hence the mass bikini/lingerie pics. That and the fact I think she just likes have constant attention

Reactions: 11
“The jacket of her dreams”:sick::sick: I swear she’ll never use it again after taking these pics
Who the hell goes out with a M&Ms jacket? Seriously?
Looks like she’s put white underwear in the coloured wash and it’s gone grey 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In her previous video about the tampons etc she said she's spent the best part of £2,500 on equipment like the vlogging camera etc. Surely she would've claimed it back anyway, as it's technically business expenses? Correct me if I'm chatting absolute tit though as I could be wrong 😂

Julie was very over the top about ‘losing her sense of smell’ in Ana’s new video. In the video with Atticus a few weeks ago she said ‘we have no idea why he gets so offended/dramatic’... like hello!! He’s the carbon copy of Julie!!! Like mother like son

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In her previous video about the tampons etc she said she's spent the best part of £2,500 on equipment like the vlogging camera etc. Surely she would've claimed it back anyway, as it's technically business expenses? Correct me if I'm chatting absolute tit though as I could be wrong 😂
Absolutely. It’ll be a company asset

Reactions: 7
I read here before watching the video but still wasn’t expecting the top to be that bad 😳😳😳

as everyone said it’s so half arsed as usual. No cocktail shaker, no measures, forgetting all the stuff for it. Why even bother?

Julie’s freak out about not being able to smell the vodka 😂

edit to add - did they stir any of them???

Reactions: 6
Another half naked photo, such a shame she's turned into someone who takes off her clothes because she knows it gets more attention. No body shaming, I just think these kinds of photos should less frequent to make them more special not everyday a new nude. It's same old. It becomes less attractive because everyone's doing it. It's actually boring. I think everyone is trying a little hard to be kendall jenner. Again no personality but her body sells.

Reactions: 13
“The jacket of her dreams”:sick::sick: I swear she’ll never use it again after taking these pics
Who the hell goes out with a M&Ms jacket? Seriously?
Everyone does this. As people have said sex sells. She's not really showing off the jacket. She wants you to see her body. Like she could shown off the jacket with a top underneath and wearing some pants. But no she had all the clothes off cause she likes the attention.
If you can see the pic I've attached she's not really showing off them shoes. Sex sells. She could have shown them wearing shorts and a cute tshirt. No she has her boobs and ass out. Especially the top corner with just her ass and the shoes. She wants you seeing her ass not the shoes

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm part of the younger generation and even I find the instagram culture baffling. If you're that happy with your appearance surely you wouldn't need to post pictures to gain validation from random strangers. I don't know maybe I'm the one with a warped mindset. It's Ana clearly likes to show off her body, and granted she has a lovely figure. But she posts a half nude picture on the pretence that she's advertising jordans or.her m&m's jacket, just own up to the fact you want to.show your body off.

Reactions: 28
I swear we have seen MeJulie drinking Gin with Anastasia before.
This upload is dire, I'm not even all the way through it and gave up.
Why not film in her kitchen? It seemed random doing all that in her bedroom.
She could have crushed ice herself if she wanted crushed ice.
Yes!! I thought this, when she got nana hooked on pink gin Julie joined in. I'm sure of it.

Reactions: 10
Another half naked photo, such a shame she's turned into someone who takes off her clothes because she knows it gets more attention. No body shaming, I just think these kinds of photos should less frequent to make them more special not everyday a new nude. It's same old. It becomes less attractive because everyone's doing it. It's actually boring. I think everyone is trying a little hard to be kendall jenner. Again no personality but her body sells.
I agree completely. It's not a big deal these days to see someone with very little on or completely naked especially Ana. Happens all the time. I remember if someone had a nude photo leaked or in underwear there would be a huge panic and lots of embarrassment. It's not a huge deal anymore cause everyone does. Ana already has tons of nudes online so it's not a big deal for her. If anything really bad was shared she wouldn't have to worry no panic cause everyone already seen it and she shares it willingly herself

Reactions: 5
No way was she trying to get Julie to shots of WKD😭😭 it’s literally juice that 13 year olds drink when they go out
Also could her tits be any more squashed in that top😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't care if she posts half naked photos. Do what you like. If that's what makes you feel "empowered" then go for it, even if there is clearly deeper conversation to have around the psychology of social media and how it distorts how we view and showcase ourselves and others.

The problem lies in the fact that the content she makes (24 hour challenge videos with her young sibling, etc.) doesn't match up to the demographic she's trying to attract on Instagram. She knows most of her subscribers are girls between the ages of, say, 13-17, yet her content is very much for the male gaze. People can argue that not everything is for the male gaze, but since the majority of her relatability is her talking about boys, there's clearly a connection there. Yes, sex sells, but your audience is young and impressionable and of an age where sex should not be the selling point.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why is she doing a cocktail video when most of her viewers aren't old enough to drink? Also thought you were no longer allowed to put up videos that don't appeal to kids because of advertising or some bs? Or is that good old YT favouritism? That photo with the M&M jacket. Ana I just wanna talk babes. STOP ROLLING UP YOUR UNDERWEAR. I don't get the hiked up underwear thing for a start but if you want it to look like that, at least buy some that is meant to be worn high waist! I just don't understand a lot of the things Ana does, and why? And then these pictures encourage comments like we've seen here of 'never eating again now', it's disgusting and she is a role model to lots of her younger fans

• Heart
Reactions: 16
nice to see the bread knife is back, especially to crack open a punnet of raspberries :|

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Julie was very over the top about ‘losing her sense of smell’ in Ana’s new video. In the video with Atticus a few weeks ago she said ‘we have no idea why he gets so offended/dramatic’... like hello!! He’s the carbon copy of Julie!!! Like mother like son
B7017019-DBD9-4433-9EAE-C2978A2DFBF8.gif

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.