Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just rewatching so old vlogs on YouTube (not Anas) but came across this one and decided to watch it again.

In the vlog she says that her and her friend used to straighten their hair Vietnamese straight....surely that’s politically incorrect and a bit racist to stereotype Asian people I’m that way?

Reactions: 11
so im new to this website, but i must say she keeps popping up on my insta and my snapchat and my opinion on her is that she has a bleeping creepy smile looks like a fuckin clown, if she has so much money why doesnt she get her bleeping teeth sorted jesus christ and her little brother is bloody funnier then her...
she comes across as so stuck up like her tit dont stink,..

It’s still the same colour as her face 🍊 🍊 🍊 but still least it’s a different shade 🍊 🍊 🍊 we’re making progressView attachment 166782
CREEPIEST SMILE

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bloody hell, imagine ana’s answer to this question, we’d get a six page essay😂😂
I genuinely think saffron gets way too much stick for who she’s is, she comes across quite easy going and honest in terms of a lot of things compared to ana. Is it only me that feels like that? I think this is mostly down to her getting fame quite quickly and having a wealthy/unrelatable background. Ana in comparison comes across as a ‘try hard’ and gets away with a lot more. and reminds me one of those girls youd Have at school that used sex as their biggest flex and found every possible opportunity to talk about it and milk it as much as possible. I also think her tiktoks and the kinds of photos she posts compared to her ‘brand’ on YouTube add to this kind of ‘try hard’ personality. I’m the same age as her and pretty much ‘grew up’ with her on YouTube along with other youtubers such as quisha, Millie T and others and she’s the only one who I get this vibe from, even though most girls have grown up and changed in similar ways.

Reactions: 25
I always wonder why some people think she's so attractive. Her mouth is very odd the shape of it. Plenty of people have a bigger bottom lip and a small top lip but hers is so odd looking. When she does all her pouty face poses it looks weird cause the bottom of her face is so strange looking

Sorry but she isn't pretty at all

Reactions: 37
I can't comment on someone else's looks to be fair as I'm an ugly mofo 😂 I think her old look, makeup wise, hair etc suited her more

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't comment on someone else's looks to be fair as I'm an ugly mofo 😂 I think her old look, makeup wise, hair etc suited her more
I'm sure you're gorgeous 😊 few years ago she was so pretty and I know she isn't any way ugly but she has destroyed herself.

Reactions: 3
She put something on her Instagram story about how her skin is becoming so much better because she’s using minimal skincare ( only a face wash and Mario drying lotion ) but isn’t she always promoting random skin care products saying they’ve saved her skin??

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She put something on her Instagram story about how her skin is becoming so much better because she’s using minimal skincare ( only a face wash and Mario drying lotion ) but isn’t she always promoting random skin care products saying they’ve saved her skin??
Hahaha classic

Reactions: 4
I'm sure you're gorgeous 😊 few years ago she was so pretty and I know she isn't any way ugly but she has destroyed herself.
Awhh thank you, as are you I'm sure :) yeah I agree I think a lot of girls try and emulate the insta baddie look

Reactions: 4
I genuinely think saffron gets way too much stick for who she’s is, she comes across quite easy going and honest in terms of a lot of things compared to ana. Is it only me that feels like that? I think this is mostly down to her getting fame quite quickly and having a wealthy/unrelatable background. Ana in comparison comes across as a ‘try hard’ and gets away with a lot more. and reminds me one of those girls youd Have at school that used sex as their biggest flex and found every possible opportunity to talk about it and milk it as much as possible. I also think her tiktoks and the kinds of photos she posts compared to her ‘brand’ on YouTube add to this kind of ‘try hard’ personality. I’m the same age as her and pretty much ‘grew up’ with her on YouTube along with other youtubers such as quisha, Millie T and others and she’s the only one who I get this vibe from, even though most girls have grown up and changed in similar ways.
I agree saff honestly just seems friendlier and more real, and the best thing is she doesn’t even go on and on about her sex life/boys/virginity/bikini pictures (god the list is so much longer) which is surprising seeing how people say Ana is literally a copycat version of her

Reactions: 17
Totally agree
Probably the fact that Saff already came from a wealthy background, it kinda kept her feet on the ground. She was used to have money, to be able to afford certain things and live a certain lifestyle
Whilst Ana coming from a "humble" background, it's more like money went to her head. She wasn't used to it and then all of the sudden she found herself dealing with a ridiculous amount of money, plus at a very young age, therefore it could have been pretty predictable that she would turn in what she's now

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.