Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that boob sweat wearing that hoodie tucked in her boobies

but also tennis in a hoodie?! A skirt and no shorts underneath?! And a face full of makeup?!

Reactions: 16
About 5 minutes into her last video is she for real drinking an innocent smoothie??? Of course she was going to like that!! And sorry but all those smoothies basically taste the same hardly new is it Also those foods that she’s ‘never tried’ I probably have at least once a week, it really baffles me that someone would make a video out of eating ordinary food

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't be surprised if she was contouring her stomach now, so that in a few months she can 'reveal' she's been working with some sort of skinny tea brand or some shit like that. Which is super dangerous when she has such a young audience!!

Reactions: 18
I think she was just scratching her nose but bc her nails r quite long half of it went in lol

Reactions: 3
Yikes she’s going brunette apparently... I guess that’s one of personality traits in the bin... what ever will she do if she doesn’t look enough like saffron !? How long are we giving her till she bleaches it back and kills off more of her dead ratty hair ?

Reactions: 10
Please I can't wait... She looks hideous with the bleached hair especially when she's tanned. Anything would be better than what she's got going on now. Although I might yet eat my words...

Reactions: 15
didn’t she try the innocent smoothie in an unbranded and branded video...

Reactions: 11
Saffs dying hers too!
didn’t she try the innocent smoothie in an unbranded and branded video...
Literally just watched that video and yes she did

Reactions: 3
She goes on and on about all these high designer brands a lot for someone who’s on benefits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
So she was lying about never trying olives before..she bought them in her ‘only eating food that begins with the first letter or our names’ video!
Did she forget that olive doesn’t begin with A too?
Or have I missed something

And she thinks she’s a style icon? View attachment 173877
Holy shit! I thought brands had influencers sizes on file, they’ve mixed anas up with someone that’s about 6 sizes bigger than her and a foot taller

Reactions: 6
came here as soon as I saw her tennis story and I am SHOCKED that no one has even mentioned the following point...

can we please just imagine meJulie playing fucking tennis with Ana?!? I am howling. the two of them in a tennis court with literal rackets and balls and trying to play a game of tennis. a canny a can see the fury in meJulies eyes as Ana just can’t seem to hit a ball. The arguments, the tantrums, the lot.

why the fuck would u lie about that a just don’t get it, she tries so hard it’s embarrassing. U didn’t play tennis with meJulie this morning Ana, u lay in ur pit and inhaled raw onions whilst licking byrons gooch & doing THE bEsT eDiTiNg EvEr on THE fUnNIeSt vIdEo shes ever made.

Reactions: 31
I think it was a joke.. or I hope so anyway I do the same on occasion for the odd Instagram caption if I have an outfit that resembles an occupation/sport activity. Such as if I have a football top on I may caption it “off to *insert football stadium name* for a kick about” or something along those lines same with my friend dressing up as a prisoner one year for Halloween captioning it “just back from a stint in Barlinnie” so I don’t think it was a case of her lying I just think she was cracking a joke at what she was wearing knowing people may go “is that a tennis skirt?!”

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.